Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your shit together

Default Get your shit together

From fast food workers to service industry to banks. It’s frustrating to do anything anymore or rely on people to do their job correctly. Lack of initiative, laziness, poor skills, lateness, attitudes, and all around fucking incompetent. Companies and banks are making it where actually dealing with a customers problems is not on their agenda and to get something squared away it takes an act of God. You move your business to another place bc of said incompetence only to waste your time finding out they are no better than the last fucktards.

Work ethics are a thing of the past.

Welcome to the shitter called America’s workforce.

Ranting I know but I make it a point to tell people when they are incompetent. Does it fix problem? No but they could use a hint and not a participation trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

This Covid is the new "excuse" I have noticed.
    I just called to check on a part that I ordered from some idiots two weeks ago that shows "in stock"
    It hasn't even been shipped yet "due to the virus"

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Welcome to the shitter
    I been telling y'all this

I had some roof damage from that hail/wind storm we had in Lexington a few weeks ago. I called my Farm Bureau insurance agent to let him know, and see about getting someone out to come look at it. Once he calls me back, he tells me I need to call the 1-800 number for Farm Bureau and follow the prompts to get to the claims department. I asked him why is he my agent then? It’s piss poor these days. How people act and work these days is certainly not the cloth I was cut from. I got co-workers, one in particular, who is the most unproductive, counterproductive person I have ever seen. Does the complete opposite of what you ask him to do, but everyday does whatever he wants to with impunity.

I'm in the insurance business & most of my carriers still have their underwriting/claims staffs still working from home. Its a damn mess. Its past time to get back to normal.

This is nothing compared to what we are going to see...

While I agree to a point, you have a choice in who you do business with. Chick fil a is better than McDonalds. There are also solid community banks that still deliver great service.

Venezuela 2.0 incoming.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Venezuela 2.0 incoming.
    Sad part is we fought wars to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    I had some roof damage from that hail/wind storm we had in Lexington a few weeks ago. I called my Farm Bureau insurance agent to let him know, and see about getting someone out to come look at it. Once he calls me back, he tells me I need to call the 1-800 number for Farm Bureau and follow the prompts to get to the claims department. I asked him why is he my agent then? It’s piss poor these days. How people act and work these days is certainly not the cloth I was cut from. I got co-workers, one in particular, who is the most unproductive, counterproductive person I have ever seen. Does the complete opposite of what you ask him to do, but everyday does whatever he wants to with impunity.
    And farm bureau is Probly the best your gonna get. Think about that for a minute
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

The shitty customer service at fast food drive throughs and other type jobs is the manifestation of their frustration at themselves for going out and getting a job, when they could be at home sitting on their asses collecting checks.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    I used to file all the claims for my customers but I found that I only knew the answers to less than half the questions about the situation and those same questions were going to be asked to the insured again so it made more sense to direct the insured straight to the company claims line. Doing this actually expedited the claim by a day on average.
    cut\'em

Screw ChicFilA. They are just another company tryin to drag this pandemic out by refusing to open their doors while having customers waiting out in main hwys effecting other people’s day. You sit in CFAs drive thru longer than McDonalds these days. It might not feel like it but you are. But hey at least CFA employees smile while F’ing you.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 05-20-2021 at 09:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Screw ChicFilA. They are just another company tryin to drag this pandemic out by refusing to open their doors while having customers waiting out in main hwys effecting other people’s day. You sit in CFAs drive thru longer than McDonalds these days. It might not feel like it but you are. But hey at least CFA employees smile while F’ing you.
    Ours run pretty smoothly and quickly, but I stopped at one in Spartanburg after seeing Glenn one day and holy moly. I felt like I was trapped in one of CCLeroy's legholds. If only I could have gnawed off a body part to escape...

" My Pleasure"

I'd rather hear that than the comments I receive at other FF places.

I did fuel up and feed up at Buc-ees in Leeds, AL on Friday . Damn a QT , Pilot or Race Track. Those folks practically pre-chewed my food for me. They keep the bar raised high.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    I used to file all the claims for my customers but I found that I only knew the answers to less than half the questions about the situation and those same questions were going to be asked to the insured again so it made more sense to direct the insured straight to the company claims line. Doing this actually expedited the claim by a day on average.
    They don't need you when they purchase the policy. They need you when they have a claim. You'll never know all the answers but you can damn sure find out for them. This from a guy who's probably been doing it way too long.

Can you imagine what it takes to uphold those standards these days? Hats off to the Buc-cees people...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Can you imagine what it takes to uphold those standards these days? Hats off to the Buc-cees people...
    A printed ( on the sign out front) starting salary of $17.00 per hour, bennies, and advancement promise .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    This. It is a pain to try and file a claim for an insured, the claims department is going to ask questions you don't know the answers to and they still have to talk to the insured and ask them the same questions all over again. Now there are always exceptions to that like elderly clients or someone who may be difficult for an adjuster to communicate with. But in general it becomes a big cluster where you are the middle man.
    Yall give em the 800 # to call & purchase the policy? If you aren't servicing them after the sale, no need to have you. They should just purchase on line or call an 800 #. Claims are very stressful & you are missing out by not helping them. If'n I purchased a policy from someone & they gave me the # to a stranger to file my own claim, I'd just handle my own purchase that way also. You obviously can't go make the repair & pay em but you can file the claim & help with any questions.

It's a nightmare across the board. I'm glad my employees are on a performance based comp plan.