Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: prayers needed

Good news Kevin!! We will all keep up the Prayers!!

So happy for you guys!

This is great news!

Great to Hear! Living life between scans is tough. Night before scans is almost as taxing as the day of first diagnosis....

Praise the name of Jesus! That is terrific news!
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Thanks for all the prayers, text, etc.

We’re all one big family.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Fantastic news.

Scanxiety is terrible and about as stressful as you can imagine. I think that's when I learned I had to trust the Lord 100% and quit worrying about it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    My late wife's treatment topped out at over $1.3 Million. Cost us $200K + out of pocket. All her suffering was for naught as she died from Metastatic cancer . Everyone's treatment and outcome differ of course. KRT and I have talked about their situation at length. Treatment protocols have improved and so have survivability rates. KRT and Mrs KRT are in my nightly prayers and will continue to be.
    I don't even want to fathom what Emily's treatment cost was. Had to be close to $1.3-$1.5 by the end. Between hospital stays, chemo, meds, operations, MRI's, biopsy, lab, etc. One infusion of Avastin was $50-$60K plus the cost of the chemo. I do know that I am grateful she was so adamant that we have the best insurance we could afford as well as supplemental policies like a cancer policy and first diagnosis policy. You young folks make sure that if those are offered and you can get them cheap, then you do. Easy to get when you are healthy, impossible to get when you are diagnosed with something like this, same goes for life insurance.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I don't even want to fathom what Emily's treatment cost was. Had to be close to $1.3-$1.5 by the end. Between hospital stays, chemo, meds, operations, MRI's, biopsy, lab, etc. One infusion of Avastin was $50-$60K plus the cost of the chemo. I do know that I am grateful she was so adamant that we have the best insurance we could afford as well as supplemental policies like a cancer policy and first diagnosis policy. You young folks make sure that if those are offered and you can get them cheap, then you do. Easy to get when you are healthy, impossible to get when you are diagnosed with something like this, same goes for life insurance.

Wise words my friend. My wife went from "Cancer Free" in July of 2003 , to " no further treatment" in 4 months. Fuck Cancer.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

good news. keeping the prayers coming.

Awesome, Kevin!

I've been having to deal with a pretty shitty day so far, and I just opened this thread up and my day just got a whole lot better.....

Amen...........
    Last edited by Swift Strike; 04-05-2023 at 03:07 PM.

Great news!

Great news. God is great.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

That is good news!!!
    Now, take me and Glenn turkey hunting

Great news! Happy to hear it.... now go celebrate the milestone!
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Great.

God is good man! This is Great news Kevin. Also, I ’m dropping a case by the shop for your guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Update. Mass found on her brain maybe 3 months ago. Headache, vision issues prompted an MRI. It came back confirming a tumor. Radiation started immediately. Had an MRI last week, results today confirm the tumor has shrunk and no evidence of “new”.

CT scan in 6 weeks and another MRI on her head every 3 months now for at least a year.

November 2023 will mark 4 years of this. Ole girl sure has endured a lot and you would never know talking to her.

Amazing the support from even people I don’t know! Thank you soo much.
    More fuel = more boost!!

We are praying for you Kevin and your family. Dr. Lozanne with midlands did my BRAIN surgery and if that is who you all are hooked with== He and his staff are amazing. Holler if we can be of any help! We Mean it Buddy!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"