Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: prayers needed

Prayers sent!!

Continued prayers

Still thinking about y’all.

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Prayers continue.......
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

Thanks guys...

Radiation is completed

She completed her second round of immunotherapy Monday. So one Monday is chemo, the next Monday is immunotherapy. That cycle for 6 months

We have a scan coming up in a week or two. That one is going to be a fingers crossed one. Hopefully radiation fried that hot node and immunotherapy is just going keep kicking it while its down.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for the ongoing support. Means a lot.
    More fuel = more boost!!

keep us posted!
    Mrs KRT is special.

Kick cancers ass
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Praying for y’all.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

She is tough!
    Continued prayers
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Prayers will continue for y'all
    Bone....

Encouraging report KRT.

Give the Mrs a hug for me. I pray daily for yall.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Y’all keep fighting, we’ll keep the prayers coming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Continued prayers from here man!

Our family is and has been praying for your family Kevin. Nobody deserves shit like this, but it sounds like cancer may have found someone that it can’t whip. I hope she keeps kicking ass, buddy.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Continued Prayers and Peace to your family. I know, firsthand, it’s hard to think of anything else, but when you can, take care of you. Small things, just something you can control. A walk, gym, reading the paper, etc… Anything that gives you 15-20 minutes of “you” time. cancer takes so much that you can’t control, so as someone said hit back and control what you can. Keep at it, and my best to your wife.

Continued prayers from here.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

So it’s been a while. I get phone calls, text, PM’s etc almost daily. I really don’t like talking about it but the ongoing support and prayers from people that have either never met me or barely know me more less my wife is surreal.

She developed a really bad cough, like 12 weeks of a dry cough. Scans only showed “cloudy” lungs. There was a spot between her lungs behind the esophagus that they targeted with radiation then immunotherapy. The FDA finallay approved Keytruda. Keytruda has great statistics on prolonging life. Unfortunately it infected her lungs badly. They stopped that treatment and she is now on 60 mg of prednisone a day for a month. Damn that’s trying my patience lol. The prednisone should clear up the infection and swelling.

At the end of April she will do another PET scan. Drink fluid go through a machine and cancer lights up red. I’d be lying if I said we don’t have scan anxiety. Her attitude hasn’t changed a lick. You’d never know she has cancer if you were in the room with her. I know attitude and fight is half the battle so that half she’s winning.

I literally talk about cancer everyday but people are concerned and I get that. I’ve been bad about not updating but I almost feel guilty. So many people have gone or are going through this if not worse. I bottle it up. She said she’s going to watch our daughter graduate high school. I’m praying she sees more than just that.

Late restless night. Thought I’d update and sincerely we appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Shows me that SCDUCKS is a large family.

Sorry for delayed responses to PMs, text, etc. I’ll always answer questions and give free advice on vehicles. Just a little slower these days. We are booming and expansion is in the near future. I’ll keep you updated on that as well.

I’m looking to convert these trucks to rear 4 link suspension and bag them so that the Carolina squat never goes away. If not I have plenty of rear blocks, u-bolts and shocks for sale.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Praying for your wife Kevin!

Continued prayers from here for all of y’all.

Continuing to pray for your family Kevin. The greatest things about prayer is that God’s power is great, your brothers and sisters in Christ love you unconditionally and holding you up to ask the Lord to give your family a little extra attention is easy.
    May God’s love boost you spirits, renew your strength and let you rest easy so you can support your wife and family.

Prayers for you and your family.