Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was aliens

Default It was aliens

So all this UFO talk that the media, military, and government has been pushing for a few months now is intensifying. Are we ready to welcome our new overlords or should we be paying attention to something else while they point to the skies?

Marco Rubio urges US to take UFOs seriously ahead of government report

I want us to take it seriously and have a process to take it seriously,’ Florida senator tells 60 Minutes

Mon 17 May 2021 08.19 EDT

The Florida senator Marco Rubio has urged American lawmakers to take the issue of mysterious flying objects seriously ahead of the expected release next month of a US government report on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), better known as UFOs.

The report follows a renewed push by former government officials and senators including Rubio to investigate reports of UFOs seen by the military.

“I want us to take it seriously and have a process to take it seriously,” Rubio told CBS’s 60 Minutes in an interview that aired Sunday night.

The Florida Republican said a system was needed to catalogue data on these objects until answers had been found.

“Maybe it has a very simple answer,” Rubio said. “Maybe it doesn’t.”

When Rubio was acting Senate intelligence committee chair last year, he asked the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense to provide an unclassified report on UAP by next month.

“Anything that enters an airspace that’s not supposed to be there is a threat,” Rubio said.

Rubio acknowledged that the military and others have a history of dismissing this issue.

“There’s a stigma on Capitol Hill,” Rubio said. “I mean, some of my colleagues are very interested in this topic and some kinda, you know, giggle when you bring it up. But I don’t think we can allow the stigma to keep us from having an answer to a very fundamental question.”

Despite this stigma, the issue has gained momentum in the past year.

In January, a website that archives declassified government documents, the Black Vault, published thousands of declassified CIA documents on UFOs.

In August, the Pentagon resurrected its program to collect and analyze information on mystery objects and military members are encouraged to report strange encounters to this UAP taskforce.

Luis Elizondo was part of the Pentagon’s earlier version of this group, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), from 2010 to 2017.

He told 60 Minutes there were simple explanations for some of the mysterious sightings, but not all.

“We’re not just simply jumping to a conclusion that’s saying, ‘Oh, that’s a UAP out there,” Elizondo said. “We’re going through our due diligence. Is it some sort of new type of cruise missile technology that China has developed? Is it some sort of high-altitude balloon that’s conducting reconnaissance? Ultimately when you have exhausted all those what ifs and you’re still left with the fact that this is in our airspace and it’s real, that’s when it becomes compelling, and that’s when it becomes problematic.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-seriously-uap

Aliens aren't real.

If they were we would be sending them foreign aid already.

Grab your ass.

yeah foreign aid & votes!! Funny how they laughed at Trump about the space military. He knowed. He was about to wall their asses off too.

Nobody will dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Aliens aren't real.

If they were we would be sending them foreign aid already.
    That is funny. Of all the things that extraterrestrial visits would require us to contemplate, that was also my first thought. The second is that they might be spiders...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The second is that they might be spiders...
    Thanks for ruining my sleep for the foreseeable future.

dont let guy see this thread...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sammy believes...

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I thought Glenn disliked clowns.. spiders too?

Sissy

Let's see how you feel all wrapped up in their web while they lay eggs in you that eat you alive as they hatch...

Let's see how you feel all wrapped up in their web while they lay eggs in you that eat you alive as they hatch...
    Clowns or spiders?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Spiders and non listening dogs instinctively know to fear me when I've got one flip flop off.

Jokes on them.

I'm already married.

Too late.

I watched that movie the other night where Milla Jovovich was in the Army she was transported into another world or sone shit with her squad. Alien spiders did the same f'n thing that JAB is talking about. FYI, don't watch it, the entire thing is a mess. Sailboats on sand, really. Fighting dragon aliens, with a cat person. The entire thing must have been written by a fifteen year old that huffed glade.

Milla, but if they popped up into that flick Wooderson would have flicked a butt on them after he cut that ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Spiders and non listening dogs instinctively know to fear me when I've got one flip flop off.
    Nothing fears a man in shower shoes, they just don't want you to touch them.