Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digging post holes at Lake Murray

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    What part of Me and My Wife do you people don't understand. Don't think will get hurt with the one the wife and I used.
    Do you mind trying that again in English?
    Carolina Counsel

Where you at on Murray? I have a gas powered auger that me and wife use regularly. Probably dug close to 100 holes with it and it is a life saver. When we moved up the river I tried the hand digging route, as you see I found out quickly I couldn't do it. A buddy has mine right now but I expect it back hopefully by this weekend.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Trash pump?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I can tell, I live maybe right near the lake now and not being in sandy soil like I used to be is a mixed blessing. This stuff is like rock, clay, and titanium blend.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMSTICK069 View Post
    Where you at on Murray? I have a gas powered auger that me and wife use regularly. Probably dug close to 100 holes with it and it is a life saver. When we moved up the river I tried the hand digging route, as you see I found out quickly I couldn't do it. A buddy has mine right now but I expect it back hopefully by this weekend.
    Almost beside Lake Murray Sailing Club. Across the creek from Susie Ebert. We are moving a fence near the waters edge (8-12 holes).The soil is as hard as Superman’s elbow. Not sure if a Harbor Freight gas auger will get it done. It would be handy at home in Aiken County sandy soil though.
    Last edited by CWPINST; 05-18-2021 at 07:41 PM.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Hammer drill
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Pressure Washer
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"