Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109

Thread: Itís safe now...

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Union
    Posts
    428

    Default

    [I always find it funny that "conservatives" expect so much from the State. Like Dubs said, you got options.[/QUOTE]]

    I see it completely different, most "conservatives" or folks in my circle expect much less and want less involvement from the state and the federal government. Prime example the recent CWP/Open Carry thing , the 2nd Amendment already had that covered.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    10,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    We had a similar experience in Greenville. I am calling up to school today and demanding a meeting with the principal. My first grader and one other student was isolated in the back of the room, put at a separate table at lunch and not allowed to go through the lunch line, placed at the back of the line when going anywhere, and not allowed to sit with the other students in front of the teacher at reading time. When she asked if she could put her mask back on, the teacher said, "obviously your mother signed this form and doesn't want you wearing a mask, so no." I'm livid.
    Man I hope you rip their ass. Good luck to you
    "They are who we thought they were"

    You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Certified Piedmonster
    Posts
    8,482

    Default

    I seriously doubt the principals and teachers are making these "rules." Actually I know its not. I was told this was going to be a mess when McMaster said what he did this week, by a principal . Why don't you go rip someone's ass in the district office? Or are you just trying to shoot the messenger?

    Its laughable y'all want this teacher fired.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 05-14-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Greenville
    Posts
    4,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I seriously doubt the principals and teachers are making these "rules." Actually I know its not. I was told this was going to be a mess when McMaster said what he did this week, by a principal . Why don't you go rip someone's ass in the district office? Or are you just trying to shoot the messenger?

    Its laughable y'all want this teacher fired.
    I didn't say anything about ripping anyone's ass, although I also didn't say I won't. I have four children in school, three of which are at the same school. One of them was singled out and ostracized. The others were not. So is that a teacher decision or a district office decision? Deductive reasoning would suggest that my daughter has a liberal POS for a teacher who doesn't like Henry's new order and wants to throw a fit and make a point at the expense of my daughter. Pick on me. I can take it. Pick on my 7 year old because you don't like the new rules, I'm going to teach you a lesson.
    Carolina Counsel

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I would love to be a "fly on the wall" at that meeting.
    Be sure to hand your business card to the principal and the teacher as you leave
    Epic. Show up jeans and a racing shirt and use slang.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carolina Backcountry
    Posts
    11,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I didn't say anything about ripping anyone's ass, although I also didn't say I won't. I have four children in school, three of which are at the same school. One of them was singled out and ostracized. The others were not. So is that a teacher decision or a district office decision? Deductive reasoning would suggest that my daughter has a liberal POS for a teacher who doesn't like Henry's new order and wants to throw a fit and make a point at the expense of my daughter. Pick on me. I can take it. Pick on my 7 year old because you don't like the new rules, I'm going to teach you a lesson.
    Im with you 110%. Our conduct is questioned at every turn, make that pos be held accountable. That cunt would have to sit accross from me and tell me to my face her reasoning. She would never teach again. We have to fight them with fire. If a kid was treated that way for wearing a mask and the rest werent they would burn her house and the school down and be on tge 8:00 news. No child should be treated that way
    Last edited by Phone Man; 05-14-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    12,105

    Default

    The problem is you can't half ass communism. You gotta wear the damn masks & stay home or get this shit back to normal. Can't do both.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    ďIf ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.Ē
    -Samuel Adams

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    12,105

    Default

    Bullying? Such a millennial term.

    I wonder how well those masks hold in nose bleeds?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,900

    Default

    Why the hell would they put a red sticker on someone not wearing a mask? Can't people use their damned eyes and tell that someone doesn't have one on?

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    12,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Why the hell would they put a red sticker on someone not wearing a mask? Can't people use their damned eyes and tell that someone doesn't have one on?
    Gotta mark em man. Can't make em seem normal for doing normal stuff. Of all the mask wearing I see, 80% are worn incorrectly.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    upstate
    Posts
    8,819

    Default

    My son was told that he would be segregated and not allowed to be in certain areas of class. This most definitely from the teacher level. One phone call to school board member, then conference call with said member and principal.......there was a private conversation with the teacher and a global communication to entire school. There will be no separation nor ostracizing allowed.


    My wife had all this done before lunch today.

    She was ready to burn shit down.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

    Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
    ____________________________________________

    ďA fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturityĒ Sigmund Freud

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    12,105

    Default

    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carolina Backcountry
    Posts
    11,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.
    Amen
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    ******* County, NC.
    Posts
    5,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    upstate, sc
    Posts
    2,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    We had a similar experience in Greenville. I am calling up to school today and demanding a meeting with the principal. My first grader and one other student was isolated in the back of the room, put at a separate table at lunch and not allowed to go through the lunch line, placed at the back of the line when going anywhere, and not allowed to sit with the other students in front of the teacher at reading time. When she asked if she could put her mask back on, the teacher said, "obviously your mother signed this form and doesn't want you wearing a mask, so no." I'm livid.
    What school in Greenville is this. Itís like theyíre fucking with our kids bc they canít control what the governor has mandated. WTF? You need to be loud, use cuss words and many threats. Make sure to drop a few buzz words like he teacher is bullying your child bc of your decision about the mask etc. report back please.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TR/Sumter/TR
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I seriously doubt the principals and teachers are making these "rules." Actually I know its not. I was told this was going to be a mess when McMaster said what he did this week, by a principal . Why don't you go rip someone's ass in the district office? Or are you just trying to shoot the messenger?

    Its laughable y'all want this teacher fired.
    Yes. Yes they are. I'm sure there is some "guidance" from others higher than them, but I have one in middle school and one in high school. The high schooler received a sticker to let her teachers know the form had been turned in. In One of her classes, not the others, the teacher had the masked students on one side of the room and unmasked students on the other. The unmasked were nearest the door so they could exit first. My middle schooler had nothing of the sort that I am aware of. No stickers or "segregation" in any classes. So yes, The principals and teachers are "making the rules".

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I didn't say anything about ripping anyone's ass, although I also didn't say I won't. I have four children in school, three of which are at the same school. One of them was singled out and ostracized. The others were not. So is that a teacher decision or a district office decision? Deductive reasoning would suggest that my daughter has a liberal POS for a teacher who doesn't like Henry's new order and wants to throw a fit and make a point at the expense of my daughter. Pick on me. I can take it. Pick on my 7 year old because you don't like the new rules, I'm going to teach you a lesson.
    My man!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chapin
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Lexrich5 figured it out in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

  20. #60
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Wild, Wild West
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.
    Sig...worthy.
    There was a time between the excitement of first light/legal and the first wave of ducks we tried to coax in that I looked to the heavens and talked to Tripp; I donít think God lets conversations from earth taint the wonder that His children are experiencing in Heaven, but just in case, I had my say.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •