Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s safe now...

“Do the letters FO mean anything to you?” - The Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Edgefield County or my kid’s school made parents physically turn in the DHEC form. To make sure the student didn’t forge the paperwork.

Al and Jesse love the masks and their followers are scared shitless of the virus.

Y’all do realize you don’t have to send your kids to public school right?
    Formerly DM88

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    Firsthand Reports from Lowcountry SC public schools today:
    -children whose parents signed the DHEC Mask Opt Out Form were made to put a colored sticker on their ID badge
    -The maskless children were then separated from the masked children on different sides of the classroom
    -the maskless children were told they could not physically participate in previously designated peer group with masked students
    -at the end of class, masked students were told to leave the classroom first while the unmasked students were commanded to wait until all of the masked students had exited to leave
    -unmasked students were not allowed to participate in organized recess sports on the playground with masked students. This is outside.
    *this varies by school and by teacher/classroom
    Id get arrested this morning at that school
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Who is this biden fella.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Y’all do realize you don’t have to send your kids to public school right?
    90% of kids go to public. Whether or not your kids are one of those, the indoctrination of the 90% to believe there is some authority that has control of every aspect of their lives, down to their ability to take a full breath, will affect yours and everyone else.
    Last edited by everlast; 05-14-2021 at 07:19 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Firsthand Reports from Lowcountry SC public schools today:
    -children whose parents signed the DHEC Mask Opt Out Form were made to put a colored sticker on their ID badge
    -The maskless children were then separated from the masked children on different sides of the classroom
    -the maskless children were told they could not physically participate in previously designated peer group with masked students
    -at the end of class, masked students were told to leave the classroom first while the unmasked students were commanded to wait until all of the masked students had exited to leave
    -unmasked students were not allowed to participate in organized recess sports on the playground with masked students. This is outside.
    *this varies by school and by teacher/classroom
    We had a similar experience in Greenville. I am calling up to school today and demanding a meeting with the principal. My first grader and one other student was isolated in the back of the room, put at a separate table at lunch and not allowed to go through the lunch line, placed at the back of the line when going anywhere, and not allowed to sit with the other students in front of the teacher at reading time. When she asked if she could put her mask back on, the teacher said, "obviously your mother signed this form and doesn't want you wearing a mask, so no." I'm livid.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Exactly, I just heard Geraldo Rivera on fox saying he thinks everyone should have to carry and show papers proving they are vaccinated, fortunately Will Cain to set him straight about his rights and their limitations when infringing on others rights. Its getting crazy out there folks

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    We had a similar experience in Greenville. I am calling up to school today and demanding a meeting with the principal. My first grader and one other student was isolated in the back of the room, put at a separate table at lunch and not allowed to go through the lunch line, placed at the back of the line when going anywhere, and not allowed to sit with the other students in front of the teacher at reading time. When she asked if she could put her mask back on, the teacher said, "obviously your mother signed this form and doesn't want you wearing a mask, so no." I'm livid.
    AG Wilson is currently getting an earful about this from all over the state. The more the merrier (or the more quickly it will get attention at the state level)
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    AG Wilson is currently getting an earful about this from all over the state. The more the merrier (or the more quickly it will get attention at the state level)
    Yes, the villagers here were firing up their torches last night. I am hopeful today will be a very different experience than yesterday.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

You are a lawyer, make sure that cunt never teaches another child again.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Yes, the villagers here were firing up their torches last night. I am hopeful today will be a very different experience than yesterday.
    Anybody got a line on some feathers? Oh, and a shitload of Tar.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Unbelievable the incompetence of teachers and administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Talk about a conundrum if you are a progressive. The question of whether to molest it or put it in an oven must cost them sleep...

I'm with you boys 100% to a point. My wife, being a former educator, reminded me to think about what these teachers are being asked to do. Having to remember who can and cant go without wearing a mask is just another thing for them. What if Johnny is supposed to wear a mask and doesn't and gets the dreaded virus? I guarantee you the mask wearing parents will want blood from those teachers.

I always find it funny that "conservatives" expect so much from the State. Like Dubs said, you got options.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

How about say:
    Everyone has had an opportunity to be vaccinated. If you choose to still wear a mask, then your are more than welcomed. The rest of the population has made a decision to be vaccinated or not. If you believe the mask works, then by all means keep sporting that thing. Or if you don't like it, you can be virtual.

It isn't hard

Why do the parents have to sign a form? Why not let the child decide? They are letting children decide they want to change their gender.

Written in sarcasm font.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    Why do the parents have to sign a form? Why not let the child decide? They are letting children decide they want to change their gender.

Written in sarcasm font.
    Why? Litigation, that's why.

We've fucked this deal up beyond fixing, I'm certain.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I would love to be a "fly on the wall" at that meeting.
    Be sure to hand your business card to the principal and the teacher as you leave