Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISO pocket 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I set both of my LCPs up in my drill press and drilled a small hole into the front sight post and used a toothpick to dab a little high visibility paint in the hole. Not much, but it's better than it was and was very easy.
    Thats not a bad idea at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    I've had the Kahr, the Ruger LC9, have a Shield and a Ruger LCR 38. If you cant carry the Shield or the LCR- get bigger pockets. The LCR in a sticky is the easiest to pocket carry or inside your waistband, all the rest were about equal.

You are carrying a get off me and stop what you're doing gun- not a battle weapon- the LCR is great for that and easy to shoot.

https://www.lasermax.com/cf-lcp.html

Have one on both of mine. Can’t even tell it’s there especially with a pocket holster. First one I had worked intermittently until I put different batteries in it. Both have worked great since then.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

The Diamondback looks like a nice pistol. Unfortunately we have seen a LOT of reliability (cycling) issues with them. To be fair, that has been a number of years ago, but it made such of an impression on us, that we won’t mess with. It is kinda like a Bersa in that some function perfectly but a significant number are real turds.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

My dad has a Diamondback that he loves and carries almost daily. He’s never had any issues with it but he is very particular about keeping his guns extremely clean. I cringe when he mentions it but to each his own...
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Just open carry and don't worry about it
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Is there an issue with me recommending an LCR ? I can conceal or pocket carry it easier than the shield, and it's lighter, easy to shoot and 38+p HP will get the job done

Nothing wrong with the LCR. My father has one and likes it and likes the simplicity of a revolver. To me the LCP is just a little easier/more comfortable to carry. All personal preference.

I ended up grabbing a LCP on a steel. But i did look at quite a few revolvers along the way. Might try and snag up a light weight .357 if i can find one along the way for cheap. Still carrying my shield when out and about and the LCP in my pocket while im working.

I've shot the LCR in 9mm. Very peppy - I'm thinking about one for ammo commonality purposes. Which is just an excuse to buy one.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen