Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Capt tommy

Default Capt tommy

Was invited to go on a guided fishing trip a few weeks ago out of Georgetown. The guide I’d say is 65-70....an absolute total ass. He lost it several times over very minor things. The whole time I’m
    Thinking one of these guys is paying this guy?? Surely he already has the money? Nope. They payed after the trip. Just for instance had a fish beside the boat and was waiting on him like he asked....got tired of waiting and politely asked if he wanted me to take the fish off with the pliers sitting beside me? He jumped up bumped into me “you can’t wait a GD mfn minute can you...you see I’m doing something....do you just wanna be the captain of this boat?” We exchanged words, and I told him idk who he was used to talking to but I wasn’t one of them. This went on all day. If this has been going on for years I honestly don’t know how he is still guiding? Idk how he hasn’t done that to somebody with less to lose. 0/10 do not recommend
    Last edited by pee dee; 05-07-2021 at 07:49 AM.
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Ol Tommy Scarborough!!! Why people continue to pay him to fish is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Ol Tommy Scarborough!!! Why people continue to pay him to fish is beyond me.

100% chance I wasn’t giving that asshole a dime. A fair amount of people where I work have places at Georgetown. The stories they have told me about him this week are absolutely crazy.
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I might have asked to be dropped off a the nearest dry spot.

You were just mad ol Tommy was about to tune your crossfittin ass up
    Hey big man lemme hol a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    You were just mad ol Tommy was about to tune your crossfittin ass up
    Haha he def did think he could

This thread made me smile.
    I’ll take you half price next time.

Gosh dang it! I would have lost my friggin mind if someone I was paying acted like that. Did y’all put ole boy in his place or tell him to take it back to shore? Ain’t nooo way I could have put up with that. Damn, I feel sorry y’all had to endure that. That had to be miserable.

Just gotta know how to take Ol Tommy. Y'all catch fish?
    Low country redneck who moved north

We went with him this Spring. We used to go with his brother, who is great, but has retired. He was definitely an brusque. Threatened to leave "his hole" because the kids were too loud (excited) when catching red fish and they were going to draw attention to his hole. He fussed at the kids throughout the day and wasn't as careful with his language as I would have preferred. He also bragged about altercations he had had on the water. I will acknowledge that he stopped to assist a stranded boater, which was obviously the right thing to do.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Just gotta know how to take Ol Tommy. Y'all catch fish?
    Completely disagree...it’s one thing to fish with a buddy who is an asshole. It’s completely different to be paying someone for an experience and that person be an utter asshole

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Leave him a Yelp review.

Leave him a Yelp review.
    Like that crotchety old sob is worried about a damn Yelp review

Reminds me of someone else I know...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Reminds me of someone else I know...
    The tooth wizard?

He ain't worried about getting customers either. The world needs more Tommy's, ain't scared of hurting feelings of others.
    He's probably seen more of his pliers dropped overboard by helping clients than he can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Completely disagree...it’s one thing to fish with a buddy who is an asshole. It’s completely different to be paying someone for an experience and that person be an utter asshole

Anybody that knows me knows that I love to talk crap as much as anybody. Not what this was. I told him it has to awful being as miserable as he is....it just keeps coming out. If anybody wants the coordinates of his holes just let me know haha

He ain't worried about getting customers either. The world needs more Tommy's, ain't scared of hurting feelings of others.
    He's probably seen more of his pliers dropped overboard by helping clients than he can remember.
    The world doesn't need more dick heads ...

I've never met this guy, wouldn't know him if he walked in my office right now. I do know PeeDee, it would take a real ass hole to lead him to make a post like this.