Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old boy says newp...

That man has carried that derringer in his pocket for years waiting for someone to FAFO.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Never underestimate a man on the back nine of life, when someone interrupts his steak dinner. I didn’t see much fear in that fellas eyes.
    This.

I bet those idiots probably had 22 rifles as well. Almost guaranteed they weren't hot. If loaded at all.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I tote one every now and then with maxi mags in it. Shove that bastard in someone's belly and let loose and they will have a bad day. Fits perfectly in your watch pocket. I call it my get off me gun. They are for deep deep concealment.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Thank Alan Wilson for shutting down the liberal SC cities like Columbia with their gun ordinances from prevent us carrying legally at dinner.

What was the fella beside him asking for? The black woman that stepped in had him by about 10 inches...

Whats the saying? Dont mess with old people, life in prison isnt quite the deterrent you might think it is"

That old cat would have shot someone and sat back down to finish his dinner while
    waiting for the Po Po to come take him away