Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old boy says newp...

Default Old boy says newp...

He looks like Jon Voight and Scott Wilson. I'm glad he didn't have to shoot anyone. The death of a boorish protester would've broken my heart.

That cook is in the back with the skillet at the ready..konnnnngggggggg
    At least I'm housebroken.

A NAA revolver is better than nothing.. and loaded with mags will do a number on a yote at close range.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

backstory? protesters at a diner? I try really hard not to watch or click on any news sites.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    backstory? protesters at a diner? I try really hard not to watch or click on any news sites.
    Anarchists at the Kentucky Derby trying to force the diners at a restaurant to legitimize and acknowledge them.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Anarchists at the Kentucky Derby trying to force the diners at a restaurant to legitimize and acknowledge them.
    One or more almost got acknowledged at 1500 fps.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

LOL. Anarchists crying for acknowledgment and recognition? Sounds like the whiny nihilists of The Big Lewbowski. Where is Walter Sobchak when the world needs him?

I like his style although he needs a little more firepower in that situation. The bald guy may or may not have had what was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I like his style although he needs a little more firepower in that situation. The bald guy may or may not have had what was needed.
    Never underestimate the Fiat of guns. LOL.

That 22 mag would have changed the way their day was going

I wouldn’t want to point that thing at someone with a rifle on a sling and an actual pistol on their hip like he did.
    But he stood his ground nonetheless.

Oh it'll do the trick but he was out gunned. Man bun had high cap pistola with a rifle. Big black girl, who looked to understand the severity of the situation had side arm. Then you have all the others with various weapons. But it was better than nothing for sure.

"All of ya wont die but one will. Who will it be?" comes to mind...
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-05-2021 at 09:56 AM.

He may have been outgunned, but he wasn't outmanned. They were probably carrying those guns around like the NFAC was. But they were probably unloaded because they didn't want to get shot with their own weapons, like the NFAC did. And where is the grandmaster now? Oh, I guess he was F ing around after all.

Having a gun and using a gun are not the same. They had guns for the simple purpose of intimidation, he had a gun for the purpose of self preservation and they knew that.

Question is, who actually had ammo?

In this case, the anarchists were armed. They were not counting on regular old folks being armed right back.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    In this case, the anarchists were armed. They were not counting on regular old folks being armed right back.
    funny how that works

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Having a gun and using a gun are not the same. They had guns for the simple purpose of intimidation, he had a gun for the purpose of self preservation and they knew that.
    This. Buncha Johnny Tylers.

Never underestimate a man on the back nine of life, when someone interrupts his steak dinner. I didn’t see much fear in that fellas eyes.