11/2/2004 Boone and Wheeler counties
North-central Hunting:

Goose Lake WMA, the well is repaired and water is being pumped into the lake. Waterfowl hunters are having fair success on various species of ducks. Some new waterfowl have moved into northern Wheeler county with very little hunting pressure. Some turkey hunting with fair success in both counties. Pressure was light on Saturday for youth pheasant and quail season, but some limits were taken on Sunday. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Rock, Brown and Keya Paha counties
North-central Hunting:

Waterfowl hunters took a mixed bag of ducks over the weekend, mostly widgeon and gadwalls. The water levels at area lakes are down considerably. Turkey hunting pressure was light with excellent numbers of turkeys in the area. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Cherry County
North-central Hunting:

Some grouse are being taken, and waterfowl hunters are having good success but pressure is light. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Morrill County
Panhandle Hunting:

Duck hunters are having good success on teal, widgeons, gadwalls and a few mallards. Many limits are being taken. Some small geese are moving through the area, with an occasional snow goose being reported. Some swans have moved into the area so hunters should use caution. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Garden County
Panhandle Hunting:

The Crescent Lake National Wildlife Refuge lakes are open to hunting. Good numbers of ducks are present and hunting pressure is light. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Southern Phelps County
South-central Hunting:

Mallards are beginning to move into the area, hunters are having good success. About 2,000 Canada geese are on Harlan County Reservoir. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Fillmore, Thayer, Jefferson and Nuckolls counties
Southeast Hunting:

Good numbers of pheasants and quail reported in the area. Ducks began moving in Thursday and Friday to basins with water. Hunters are having good success. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Chase, Dundy, Hays, Hitchcock and Perkins counties
Southwest Hunting:

Ducks are moving into area lakes and ponds. Turkeys are flocked together along drainages and near woodlands. -- I&E Staff

11/2/2004 Keith County
Southwest Hunting:

Good numbers of ducks are moving into North Platte River above Lake McConaughy and many limits of geese are being taken. -- I&E Staff