Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Much Ado Over a Paddling

Mom drove a school bus, and worked at the school as the ISS teacher. Thought I was gonna have it made getting sent in there. She whooped my ass in front of the other kids. I got more than one whooping on the bus by her seat belt. She’s pull that big joker over in a skinny minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

5th grade was my last paddling in school, Mr James. Now, I'll mention that I grew up and really liked him, didn't even get mad at him then.. but there was an intimidation factor by a man that looked like Dolemite and flung a paddle. That's what we're missing in schools.

Plus I should have not taken the library fight any farther by hitting that f'n aggravating bastard with a hard back when he was on the floor.

I don't know about now, but the private school my kids went to in South Ga was still spanking kids as late as 2010.
    I got plenty when I was in school and at home. I have always said that public schools went to shit when they stopped spanking kids.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I was about 5 or 6 years old & me & momma were in Rose's one day. I took off to the toy isle & found what i wanted & hunted her down in the store. I found her talking to one of her friends. I rudely butted in about the toy i had in my hand. She told me to go put it back. Apparently I didn't like that answer. I remember her saying, "excuse me one sec" to Ms. Alice. She reached over & took a bath robe off a hanger. These were wire hangers, not the plastic shit we have today. She had me by one arm & I was hitting high knees in circles. When she let me go, she told me to go put the toy back & get my ass in the car. I was like a blind kid feeling my way back to the toy isle. I still get a tic when I pass a Rose's dept store.
    did you do it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    did you do it again?

Hell no.

I never got paddled in school but I still cringe every time I see a wooden spoon, mama wore us kids out with one. That wooden spoon of hers survived 3 kids and she tried to beat my yellow lab puppy with it and the dog took it from her and ate it. Mama finally met her match.

I got more than my fair share growing up...Even some for things that my older brother blamed on me.....

I swore that when I had kids I'd never whip them, and I kept my promise to myself...Although, I did resort to using a swift kick to the ass.

One time my youngest son (about 6 at the time) squirted a tube of toothpaste on the bathroom floor...I asked him to clean it up...He refused and blamed it on his older brother, a lie as I had just witnessed him in the act...An overly applied sideways soccer ball type kick to his ass sent him flying out of the bathroom to the wall across the hall and bouncing back into the bathroom...The toothpaste got immediately cleaned up...I felt terrible, knowing in my anger I had kicked him way too hard, I was even worried about injury, and my Wife was very upset with me...But, I never had to ask that kid twice to do anything from them on...Even now 20 + years later.

I got more paddlings from Fish's daddy than anyone else, and I got my fair share. He was fair, and I earned every lick.

I had a principle pop me in the face with a fly swatter when I was in elementary school. Dont recall what I did to provide offense, but I told my momma about it, and we were in the school office the next morning, first thing. I had to wait in the lobby. Momma wasnt in there long before I heard an awful racket. She came out with two heaping handfuls of peroxide blonde hair. Principle's name was Estes Johnson. She was a cousin somewhere down the line. I imagine there was some family feud I wasnt aware of that I got caught up in.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Well hell now I kinda feel like that 2th guy.

But y’all criticize the public education system and the teachers going along with spreading this liberal crap but still want to give said people the ability to physically punish a kid?

I’ll handle the butt whoopins around my place.

My dad would go into a parent/teacher conference and tell the teacher if he steps out of line to wear my rear end out and to let him know so I got another one when I got home. He could break the sound barrier with that 2.5" leather belt clearing those khaki's last loop. Oh and the worst thing I ever said when he gave me the "I'm doing this because I love you or This hurts me more than you" line was say you want to bet. That brought out a sadistic element that wasn't ever, never ever, in no way repeated. You've heard you won't sit down for a week, well it may have been two before the discomfort was gone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post

But y’all criticize the public education system and the teachers going along with spreading this liberal crap but still want to give said people the ability to physically punish a kid?

The liberal public educators (and administrators) I know let kids throw temper tantrums, books, flip desks, cuss them until they deescalate and THEN try to reason with the crumb cruncher and teach them how to get in touch with their feelings. It's rather pathetic.

I got paddled in school starting in Kindergarten and got my last one in 8th grade.....deserved every one of them. (9th grade I was suspended for a day for fighting, went duck hunting with my dad on my "day off") The one in 8th grade was administered by my principle, worst paddling ever and when he asked me to "please take your wallet and comb out of your back pocket, I don't want to break anything" I knew this was gonna sting and man did it.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Psh, if you think some dike ain’t itchin to paddle someone over pronouns...

The liberal public educators (and administrators) allow kids to throw temper tantrums, books, flip desks, cuss them until they deescalate and THEN try to reason with the crumb cruncher and teach them how to get in touch with their feelings. It's rather pathetic. Meanwhile, many other teachers, my bride and daughter included whose hands are tied, want to spank the fear of God and respect for authority back into the child.

I got paddled in school starting in Kindergarten and got my last one in 8th grade.....deserved every one of them and a private school I went to allowed it. (9th grade I was suspended for a day for fighting, went duck hunting with my dad on my "day off") The one in 8th grade was administered by my principle, worst paddling ever and when he asked me to "please take your wallet and comb out of your back pocket, I don't want to break anything" I knew this was gonna sting and man did it.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

My uncle was the principal at red bank Elementary. He used to spank me with that paddle once a week.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I got the paddle a few times, always deserved.
    Now, in true hypocritical style, you best not lay a hand on either son.
    Just tell me about it and I'll handle it on my end.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-03-2021 at 04:24 PM.

its weird, aint it?

i dont mind a spanking and damn sure got a few from Mrs Sawyer, but I sure as hell dont want the principal to be in charge of discipline, either. Love? Bullshit. That's abuse....unless it came from a parent.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 05-03-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

before some get argumentative for argumentative sakes, most and I know in my case the home is called before paddling, if it'll be allowed or not. My sentence on what some schools are lacking is an intimidating or strong figure for kids who didn't have a father. Kids today a lot of times are not disciplined partly because it's easier to be a bad parent, accountability. I've seen a school where the principal acts more like a buddy, it's doing a disservice.

I got paddled twice in five minutes as a 5th grader. She didn’t need to call home, she needed to prove who was boss. I got a much needed message. I seriously think I would have gotten in worse trouble as a teen if not for school paddling in grade school and junior high.

Lack of discipline at home is the root cause....

I got my fair share at school and at home!! The parents that don’t discipline their kids are to blame!

Language barrier?

If you can't understand English then you may be north of your comfort zone.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk