Thread: NADA Value ?

Default NADA Value ?

How accurate is NADA on used boat values? I know market is hot right now, but if I am trying to price one fairly right now for buyer and seller, am I using their stated low/average value as an asking price or do I need to come off of that some? If so, about how much?

Nada is useless when valuing boats...

Look at eBay completed auctions / boat trader / the Hull truth / etc to get a better idea....market is white hot right now

Only way to get a boat value is to use comps for similar or same sales in your area. THT, BT etc will give the best indication. Right now everything is super high.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Used boats are going for top dollar..

NADA will be too low right now.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Depends on the boat, Galaxy vs Contender! Demand for boat?
    Low country redneck who moved north

My son found a used duck rig that was priced @ $10k, NADA came back at around $6k. The bank said that they would go $11k on it. I’m guessing that they valued it at what similar boats are selling for right now.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

You dont happen to have a Lake and Bay Boca Grande 20 for sale do you? If so shoot me a pm........
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 04-28-2021 at 08:19 PM.

NADA is what I get a starting point. Low end
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I pulled a nada on an older boat today. The range was from $73,000 retail to like $15,000 low end. So, pretty much worthless. I went with knowledge of the boat and a few similar ads to come up with a value.
    Last edited by wob; 04-28-2021 at 11:21 PM.