Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hunting Public is Dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    So let me get this straight. Some guy shot another guy in the face while hunting on public land. Said shooter left the scene without trying to help the victim and then ran from the victim later on when he saw him saying, "yeah, I'm the one that shot you"?
    Did I stutter?

And Nitro: yes, victim is doing well. I do not know if he’s gotten back in the turkey woods.

Ooooooooooo......

I’d like to hear the Reelfoot update.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I’d like to hear the Reelfoot update.
    Check the thread. It got updated

So, Shot at 25 feet would make the injuries much worse than 25 yards. Regardless, this was a preventable incident. Hope the victim heals up and gets back to hunting.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

While hunting in South Dakota on Thursday 4/29, I had a Gobbler coming in, at 70 yards I see him periscope and start running, after he started to run someone shot at him. I took off my mask and hat and walk out into the clearing where it all happened. Long story short, a guy riding down a dirt road sees him and jumps out of his truck (periscope) throws up on him (Turkey starts running) and shoots at the bird while 150 yds out. Because of an outcrop, I could not see the truck or the guy. Yes public hunting can be dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk