Thread: The South got a little bit more blue today

Default The South got a little bit more blue today

Apple bringing more blue to NC

Apple will spend $1 billion to open 3,000-employee campus in North Carolina
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/appl...tivity.Message
    Last edited by Remy; 04-26-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Actually according to the census, it got more red. Texas picked up two house seats and Florida one.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

That part of NC has been blue for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Actually according to the census, it got more red. Texas picked up two house seats and Florida one.
    That points to the south being more blue as well. Population growth drove those pick up in seats. Population is growing in the south because liberals are moving here

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    That part of NC has been blue for a long time.
    True, but this influx of liberals will just make it harder for a republican to win NC

Going blue is a trend only birth control could slow down and many Democrats obviously don't practice it.

What's going to be hilarious for the open border crowd is if future generations of Central American migrants vote Republican. It's been my experience that Central Americans don't stay poor for more than one generation. It's really hard to foster government reliance when your kids and grandkids are proving the American Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That's assuming the new arrivals don't vote blue and that's a huge assumption.

For the readers of Playboy...
    73028C7F-05C0-4322-9437-DF3D0C4F11A4.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    That points to the south being more blue as well. Population growth drove those pick up in seats. Population is growing in the south because liberals are moving here
    I’m not so sure to be honest that it’s not somewhat of an even split with native
    Born people. Granted I think a northern Republican can still be a Jack Ass, but I meet many primarily older retirees and they were rabid trump supporters by and large.

Trumps margin of victory in 2020 in NC was larger than 2016. So there is that. Same in Florida.

I’ve brought it up here, before our youth are being indoctrinated in school and I’d bet 90% of liberals home grown are women living under your roof. Social media and education lay in the progressive guilt relentlessly.

Also foreigners tend to be Democrats and these corps import them by the plane load. The amount of Indians I see in NC and SC is crazy compared to even 5 years ago.

They have no comparative experience of caring about guns or other conservative ideals. Sure they are family oriented but by and large 75% of foreigners identify as Democrats.

Democrats aren’t trying to replace you with your countrymen from New Jersey, they are doing it with Central Americans streaming across the border and H1B visas.

Although to be honest I still hate that New Jersey accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cunningham's kickoff party was attended by young Democrat male implants. No Boomers.

Hopefully the break ground 1st qrt of 2022 we have plenty of backlog until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Cunningham's kickoff party was attended by young Democrat male implants. No Boomers.

Hopefully the break ground 1st qrt of 2022 we have plenty of backlog until then.
    Well the old saying is if you're not a liberal by 25 you have no heart and if you're not a conservative by 45 you have no brain, echoes true.
    Young have always rallied around campaigns, even in the South with transplants as far back as the 60's. However, we just underestimated their tenacity to indoctrinate our own youth and replace us with foreigners.

We have lost the culture wars, because conservatives have by and large ceded the culture.

For example, when Apple staffs that campus I'd imagine many will be Indian Americans. From pre polling in 2020.

"Seventy-two percent of registered Indian American voters plan to vote for Biden and 22 percent intend to vote for Trump in the 2020 November election" From 2000-2018 the Indian American population grew by 150%, no wonder Democrats are keen on importing more. It's a stacked electorate.

Feel free to blame your local politicians who are committing these incentives therefore slitting their own throats and yours
    Last edited by union; 04-29-2021 at 07:36 AM.

These old Yankees are way more conservative than the 20-40 somethings flocking to Charleston and Greenville. I have way more in common with some guy retiring from upstate NY than I do with most of the younger crowd I see around our southern metro areas. These kids are liberal as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    These old Yankees are way more conservative than the 20-40 somethings flocking to Charleston and Greenville. I have way more in common with some guy retiring from upstate NY than I do with most of the younger crowd I see around our southern metro areas. These kids are liberal as shit.
    100% . It wasn’t a bunch of old Buffalo transplants that were pulling down statues
    On college campuses last summer.

These communists/democrats knew youth and foreigners were there meal tickets and all they had to do was about wait republicans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk