Thread: Stop #5 Lake Fork Texas

Default Stop #5 Lake Fork Texas

Bassmasters tournament #5 started yesterday and it is a slugfest. Patrick Walters led day one with 32+, Brandon was in 8th with 25. Patrick stumbled a little today and is in 3rd. Brandon moved up to 6th with 19+. Brandon Card had another great day and is leading with 55+. If you’re interested will be on Fox Sports in the morning and Sunday from 8-11, should be some big fish caught again. Some will probably break 100 again for 4 days. Japanese guy caught 3 today around 8 and had 33+. That lake is something.

Enjoyed watching Brandon yesterday and today. I'll be watching all day tomorrow.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I use to have a small sponsorship deal with Brandon Card with a company I use to own. He's a little different (not a redneck like me) but a good dude. He's due a win. I hope he can keep it up.

Random in 2nd? Caught tail end. I get that right? If so. Hell yeah for the local boy. Good luck and go get em Sun.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Brandon had a tough day, said he had a couple big fish on and just lost them. But that’s fishing, everybody has that happen. Only managed 12+ and dropped to 25th. Still a good pay day and gained a lot of points for AOY for next years classic. He moved up to 22nd. Patrick W. is still in the hunt in 4th, Brandon Card is still leading but top 5 are within 6+ lbs. and that can be made up on Fork quickly. Should still be an exciting finish, will be on Fox Sports again tomorrow from 8 til 11. Half way through the season.

Chris Zaldain.... can't stand watching him for some reason. I think it's the mustache and the fact he's from the left coast.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Chris Zaldain.... can't stand watching him for some reason. I think it's the mustache and the fact he's from the left coast.
    He’s a good guy, watching him sign autographs and stuff with the kids and his overall attitude is really good. Most of these pro fisherman are damn good guys honestly.

Livesay(sp) dropped 42 on em today. Patrick Walters have over 30 and came in 2nd.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Watched this morning. Live say was boating some pigs on the top water plugs. Best of luck to Brandon the rest of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

The big gals came out to play for a few today. 42 pounds is unreal. Hate it for Card but I'm sure he is OK with it.

I really wish Ott and a few others would go back to BASS.