Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tundra Software or Bluetooth issues

Don't you drive rural roads quite a bit? I notice low service zones here are hell on Bluetooth but work just fine on my cell.

I've got an 18 Tundra. No real issues. Largest problem, most of these Millennial's on here will not admit, is an I-Phone is a piece of crap that doesn't communicate with anything not made by Apple. Switch to an Android and problem will be solved.

Mine doesnt work half the time on bluetooth. Works fine when plugged in, so I just do that all the time. Entune is the only thing that I hate about the tundra. That system is awful

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Don't you drive rural roads quite a bit? I notice low service zones here are hell on Bluetooth but work just fine on my cell.
    No difference in quality in handset mode and Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeStrikes View Post
    Mine doesnt work half the time on bluetooth. Works fine when plugged in, so I just do that all the time. Entune is the only thing that I hate about the tundra. That system is awful
    That and the door check thingy.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I have a 2017 tundra and just started having the problems you are having with resetting and dropping calls. I removed all phones, updated and still no success.