Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Minimalist Wallets

I like cash too much for one of those retro things

Had a Ridge for a couple of years. Eh, whatever. Bought this one recently and really like it so far......

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Been carrying around this Fossil in my front pocket for gotta be over 10 years now. Just enough for a few cards, 3 ID'S (SCDL/CWP/Military) and my challenge coin. Gotta have my coin.

There are likely better options but this has been working so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    It would absolutely suck for me to be required to have my phone with me to also have my wallet...I look for excuses to leave my phone somewhere
    my man

I have a Filson leather one that has a clip on the back. Put it in a koozie....never know when somebody is gonna offer me a beer and I want to be prepared and don't always feel like chugging it as soon as I get it

Miles...buy another one.

It would absolutely suck for me to be required to have my phone with me to also have my wallet...I look for excuses to leave my phone somewhere
    Use the off button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Use the off button.

Or I could just leave it on the bar top...and take my wallet

y'all sure do think a lot.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Don't make a purchase without asking ducks.

And I use my phone's camera, clock, calculator, reminders and GPS often. Then Life 360 for my 16 year daughter that just start to drive. Add in my debit card, DL, hunting license and cash and all is cover in one item. If fishing or hunting it still easy to unplug for a few hours.

Now my work phone is idle on the weekends except in rare cases.

Why... this one's just getting broke in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

the-costanza-wallet.jpg

I've got one of these. Never know when you'll need that Platinum Plus free admission card you've been carrying for 12 years...or one of the 20 licenses that SCDNR sends you a year....or one of the 30 gift cards for places you hate.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Been carrying around this Fossil in my front pocket for gotta be over 10 years now. Just enough for a few cards, 3 ID'S (SCDL/CWP/Military) and my challenge coin. Gotta have my coin.

There are likely better options but this has been working so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Gotta keep the challenge coin handy!! ....

Maxpedition

I was that way for the longest time as well. Once I got on of these a year or so ago I haven't forgotten it since. Probably happen today since I said it out loud...

Out loud?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check out Rogue Industries. I have one of their front pocket wallets in moose leather.

As a proud sponsor of Knife Whores Anonymous, I'm submitting this thing. You will have no cash to put in it after you buy it, but you most certainly will have the tactical advantage:

At least I'm housebroken.

I’ve only ever owned one J Crew product bc their shit is gay. Found a tri fold wallet in there one day when my wife was shopping. I’ve owned two now and if my second one busted I would buy a third. I’ve carried a wallet in my front pocket for over 20 years now.

https://factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clo...oaAigFEALw_wcB