Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding Covid Treatments

Default Hiding Covid Treatments

There are smaller percentage of anti-Vaxers that children ended up with measles. They are not excelling.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 04-19-2021 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Depends. Does your camp numbers include not only the ones who agree with the current narrative, but the ones that don't agree but won't speak up for fear of losing their livelihood? And are the doctors on team 2th the same doctors who refused to prescribe something because there was no official direction on protocol, or the ones who actually lived up to their oath, thought for themselves, and prescribed things that had been proven, even in the face of reprimands from hospital directors that their benefactors didn't want that particular medicine prescribed, despite it's success?

And when were talking about majorities, in your experience, is the majority usually right? Is there a greater percentage of people who excel, or greater percentage of average to below average in every aspect of life?

What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class in med school?
    Prolly the same ones that told New York it was ok to put sick patients around high risk patients. I kid. I kid.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

i think most doctors got the shot because they dont want the virus. you seem to be harping on docs losing their jobs? WTF is that about? Conspiracy theory? or one doc made a video and got fired and now all are afraid of the same backlash? Geez you are over-thinking this one...

You also seem to think there is some large scale conspiracy by hospitals to make millions at the expense of the patient. These are uncharted waters and you wont be happy with anything....

and last in med school is hopefully a pathologist.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you wont be happy with anything....
    Lets start with treating a treatable virus and we'll see if that makes me happy.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

do tell. I'd love to hear more....
    I know a woman in greenwood who received both shots soon after they were offered. Few weeks after she got sick and they tested her and came back positive. I guess it’s not that unusual, I’ve known people who got the flu shot but then caught the flu.

I ain’t interested in arguing with you about it, Everlast seems to have that covered.
    It’s turkey season, I got a fishing trip planned and I’m plenty busy for work, lots of things have my attention before the ‘Rona
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

You also seem to think there is some large scale conspiracy by hospitals to make millions at the expense of the taxpayers.
    FIFY

This is more boring that Ferris Bueller's economics class.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    This is more boring that Ferris Bueller's economics class.
    Agreed! Worse than a tennis match.

or a soccer match...oh, the humanity
    At least I'm housebroken.

it has been a football game with moving goal post for a year.

Lets start with treating a treatable virus and we'll see if that makes me happy.
    tell that to all the MILLIONS OF DEAD PEOPLE.
    Its horribly uncouth to say the things you are saying. I hope this virus doesnt change your perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I know a woman in greenwood who received both shots soon after they were offered. Few weeks after she got sick and they tested her and came back positive. I guess it’s not that unusual, I’ve known people who got the flu shot but then caught the flu.
    the vaccine is 95% effective. the flu virus has far more strains than Covid at this point.
    but thanks for playing.

my point (since you wont even argue....geez) is that the vaccine is effective against the virus. I have no fucking clue why Everlast continues to find spank bank material to "prove" otherwise. unbeknownst to him, this virus is killing people all over the globe. and he thinks its therapeutics? Dont you think we treat damn near every person with Covid? Guess what? lots still die. there's your damn proof
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 04-19-2021 at 01:27 PM.

you have no clue because you either lack reading comprehension or don't bother to read. Does that post or original video have anything to do with efficacy of the vaccine? Repeat after me. I'll type slowly.

The virus is and has been treatable. Early treatment has been shown to reduce hospitalization by up to 85%. Very few people were being given any treatment protocol after testing positive. So take the number of people dying around the world, unbeknownst to me, divide it in half for the fluffing that took place, then multiple that by .15 and you'll get a number more representative of the severity of this illness.

Also, just to stoke your fire, enjoy some journalism before media was completely biased and corrupt.

Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 02:45 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

a local photographer was able to capture this image of toofer and punchin' bag arguing with each other...

you have no clue because you either lack reading comprehension or don't bother to read. Does that post or original video have anything to do with efficacy of the vaccine? Repeat after me. I'll type slowly.

The virus is and has been treatable. Early treatment has been shown to reduce hospitalization by up to 85%. Very few people were being given any treatment protocol after testing positive. So take the number of people dying around the world, unbeknownst to me, divide it in half for the fluffing that took place, then multiple that by .15 and you'll get a number more representative of the severity of this illness.

Also, just to stoke your fire, enjoy some journalism before media was completely biased and corrupt.

I'm sorry, Glenn, but I must continue.
    "The virus is, and has been, treatable." OK. What doctors in the US are NOT treating COVID patients as a pawn for the government? Seriously. I can fucking understand every stupid thing you post. I can also see thru your shiny links. And your math equation is utterly ludicrous.

If you test positive for COVID, your doctor will tell you to go home. If your symptoms get bad, you will go to the hospital. What part of this simple equation hides the government conspiracy you fucking whackjob?

Sounds like tooth needs to go find a second cup of coffee
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I'm sorry, Glenn, but I must continue.
    "The virus is, and has been, treatable." OK. What doctors in the US are NOT treating COVID patients as a pawn for the government? Seriously. I can fucking understand every stupid thing you post. I can also see thru your shiny links. And your math equation is utterly ludicrous.

If you test positive for COVID, your doctor will tell you to go home. If your symptoms get bad, you will go to the hospital. What part of this simple equation hides the government conspiracy you fucking whackjob?
    Take an ex-lax and ask someone to give you a hug. Have a good one compadre
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe they could have a wrasslin match or something.

Let's face it - the Medical Profession has taken to politics and is quickly losing credibility because of it. The more medical professionals "double down" the quicker the credibility slips away.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Let's face it - the Medical Profession has taken to politics and is quickly losing credibility because of it. The more medical professionals "double down" the quicker the credibility slips away.
    other than your opinion, what do you base this on? I hope you dont ever get sick or go to the ER.

and, everlast, do you not have an explanation? "early treatment has been shown to reduce hospitalization by more than 85%". explain yourself. people that get COVID are supposed to get early treatment? this is utter bullshit and you cant come on here and say things like that without backing it up. I damn sure wonder what all you people would think if trump were in charge and got his shot. you wouldn't have the same stance. the virus isnt political. how they use it might be but dead is dead no matter who you voted for.