Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hiding Covid Treatments

Trump did get his shot.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

lead sheep taking everlast's civil liberties away
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

2th, what have i said on here that hasn't been backed up? And copy my exact words, don't do like you do and put words in my mouth. You tell yourself all of these stories that I'm saying one thing; that ths thread is about the efficacy of the vax, that I'm claiming government conspiracy, and now bringing Trump into this. Stick to what i write if you want to understand what I'm trying to claim. All of the information needed for any claims in this thread are in the video. watch it, then look up the studies he references, or don't ask me any other questions.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

actually, i only respond to you incase there are people reading that might benefit. I knew your reasoning ability was non-existent when you argued agreement with Cuomo, and every interaction since has confirmed this. I will be reverting back to saving my digital breath when it comes to you. Go with god.

PS: take a look into Dunning-Kruger Effect. and the book below can work wonders, true story. You can restore neuroplasticity at any age.

81RwfBqtMTL.jpg
    Last edited by everlast; 04-20-2021 at 07:58 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Have any of y'all ever had sex? With someone of the opposite sex, I might add

i agreed with cuomo? wtf.

I quoted you. I want to know if you can think for yourself. I dont think you can.

You said that doctors were hiding treatment from early covid patients. you quoted some 85% bullshit. please expand IN YOUR OWN WORDS how in the hell this could be true? do you have anything to add other than "watch the video. it speaks for me"?
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 04-20-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i agreed with cuomo? wtf.

I quoted you. I want to know if you can think for yourself. I dont think you can.

You said that doctors were hiding treatment from early covid patients. you quoted some 85% bullshit. please expand IN YOUR OWN WORDS who in the hell this could be true? do you have anything to add other than "watch the video. it speaks for me"?
    I pick up the new boat on Friday, that's my early treatment protocol. I should have an 85% chance of working less moving forward but the .gov still expects me to pay quarterly taxes. What should I do next?

get bait

Creek is full o minners

anybody ever see a picture of a gator with a deer in it's mouth ?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

This whole thread and subject in general is like watching a high school stage production of Dr. Strangelove.

other than your opinion, what do you base this on? I hope you dont ever get sick or go to the ER.
    Just google Faucci Flip-flops. The only driver for Fauchi's all-too-frequent flip-flops is that every single time he took the position that was most harmful to Trump. There is detailed and peer-reviewed medical research that supports the notion that hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for certain corona viruses yet very few in the medical supported legitimate trials during the early stages of the pandemic. The trials that showed hydroxychloroquine were ineffective immediately discovered to have been purposefully manipulated. I've posted all this before. Let me know if you need me to dig it back up.

The valedictorian from my graduating class has a PharmD. She literally cheered with the doctor promoting hydroxychlorquine as a treatment was censured by IT geeks. Imagine that - a degreed medical doctor's medical opinion was censured by IT geeks and ti was applauded by other medical professionals. The medical profession is f'ed.

I nearly died from an infection and was saved by an emergency room doctor - I spent four days in the hospital hooked up to an antibiotic IV drip.. I'm grateful he wasn't playing politics.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

But the epitome of free thinking supported Cuomo's decision to ban HCQ based on that bs study, when the doctors not playing politics were prescribing it. I wonder how many extra people died unnecessarily when they couldn't get early treatment, even when the doctor was trying to prescribe it.
    -Samuel Adams

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I know an obese black lady, 60s, diabetic on dialysis. She was treated early with HCQ and made a quick and complete recovery.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    But the epitome of free thinking supported Cuomo's decision to ban HCQ based on that bs study, when the doctors not playing politics were prescribing it. I wonder how many extra people died unnecessarily when they couldn't get early treatment, even when the doctor was trying to prescribe it.
    Yep - The "medical profession" has turned it's back on actual doctors practicing actual medicine and turned a blind-eye to politician's and IT geeks practicing medicine.

I don’t mean to brag but I have the exact same medical degree as Bill Gates.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    But the epitome of free thinking supported Cuomo's decision to ban HCQ based on that bs study,.
    Where did Cuomo ban HCQ?

where did I support cuomo?

and, rh, fauci isnt a (real) doctor.
    and I really hope a (real) doctor would come in here and help you understand that doctors dont play politics...but much like everlast, you wont believe it unless I put a shiny youtube video together.....

carry on

doctors dont play politics..
    Yes they do - I just gave you evidence. The empty retorts are getting boring.