Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hiding Covid Treatments

for you reading pleasure. wade through the incessant jokes and you can see supporting evidence a for efficacy and where some are arguing the legitimacy of Cuomo's EO on page 2

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...ghlight=clomid
    Last edited by everlast; 04-20-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Where did Cuomo ban HCQ?
    Let me save you an argument on semantics. "In a March 23 executive order, Mr. Cuomo barred pharmacists from filling prescriptions for chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, its next-generation derivative, except for FDA-approved uses, such as for treating malaria or lupus, or as part of clinical trials for COVID-19."

Off Label use is common place. HCQ had been shown effective for both sars-cov-1 and recommended by Fauci himself, and has shown promise for sars-cov-2. If anyone thinks that this move was in the interest of public safety, please don't vote.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I mean you are talking about one of the states that put sick people around high risk patients I mean that is epidemiology 101.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Yes they do - I just gave you evidence. The empty retorts are getting boring.
    i refuted your silly "evidence"
    it wasnt evidence. it was opinion.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I mean you are talking about one of the states that put sick people around high risk patients I mean that is epidemiology 101.
    its his game. his rules. just follow along like a sheep
    oh wait. thats not what he wants.
    it really is confusing.

he said people arent getting early COVID treatment (today.) but is still harping on march 23rd. I dont think he's actually a scientist or a doctor. but damn he can imbed a good youtube video.

once again, everlast, please listen. if you get a positive test, YOU GO HOME. you dont get hcq at your house. your next step is the ER if you have breathing trouble. I am not sure what part of life you have so much trouble with....

glenn--please post that .gif. use your alias if you have to...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    if you get a positive test, YOU GO HOME. you dont get hcq at your house. your next step is the ER if you have breathing trouble. I am not sure what part of life you have so much trouble with....
    you are absolutely right. that's how it is, and therein lies the problem. That's why 10x the number of people have died from this than should have. It troubling, but not surprising, that you don't see an issue with that protocol.

I feel like this is pretty basic and easy to comprehend.

If you get early treatment post diagnosis, BEFORE the onset of breathing trouble, then the chances that you will ever have breathing trouble and require hospitalization are reduced by up to 85%.
    -Samuel Adams

There are patients who got HCQ for covid and didn't need hospitalization. The gripe the AMA had with HCQ was not its efficacy but the lack of testing and data.

To assert that "doctors don't play politics" isn't accurate. Most don't. I would assert testosterone instead of psychiatric therapy for females wanting to be male except in rare instances is belief-motivated rather than scientifically driven.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    If you get early treatment post diagnosis, BEFORE the onset of breathing trouble, then the chances that you will ever have breathing trouble and require hospitalization are reduced by up to 85%.
    how do you know you were gonna have breathing trouble? you do realize the absurdity of what you are saying, right?

you cant "prove" what you are talking about.... "you cant prove a negative."

and I thought this whole COVID thing was made up? I thought the virus didnt kill you? Do I need to waste my time looking for your posts that say it?

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    There are patients who got HCQ for covid and didn't need hospitalization. The gripe the AMA had with HCQ was not its efficacy but the lack of testing and data.

To assert that "doctors don't play politics" isn't accurate. Most don't. I would assert testosterone instead of psychiatric therapy for females wanting to be male except in rare instances is belief-motivated rather than scientifically driven.
    awfully rare situation you are lumping a lot of doctors in to. I really wish a real doctor would come in here and protect his profession.

how do you know you were gonna have breathing trouble? you do realize the absurdity of what you are saying, right?
    There is definitively some absurdity in this thread. Not sure if the understanding that studies can and are done to show comparative outcomes of varying treatments would qualify.

An example of one of this might look like this. Out of X number of people who were diagnosed with Covid who were given no treatment, Y number eventually required hospitalization. In contrast, out of the same number of people who tested positive and WERE given early treatment, 85% fewer required hospitalization.
    -Samuel Adams

2thDoc - Are the hygienists off today?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

you cant "prove" what you are talking about.... "you cant prove a negative."

and I thought this whole COVID thing was made up? I thought the virus didnt kill you? Do I need to waste my time looking for your posts that say it?
    Those post are there save your time. Moving goal post. Remdesivir cannot be administered at home. Remember the argument how many recovered. Most are in the Piedmont are treated with zinc, a vitamin regiment, Remdesivir and O2. Everyone positive does not need that. Positive people need to watch their O2 levels $30 finger meter.

awfully rare situation you are lumping a lot of doctors in to. I really wish a real doctor would come in here and protect his profession.
    If it's rare, how many doctors could I have insulted?

I even qualified that testosterone for females is scientifically sound in some cases. I try not to speak in absolutes. It eliminates a lot of misunderstandings.

I really wish a real doctor would come in here and protect his profession.
    I would but this doesn't affect animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Most are in the Piedmont are treated with zinc, a vitamin regiment, Remdesivir and O2. Everyone positive does not need that. Positive people need to watch their O2 levels $30 finger meter.
    I learned from reading SC Ducks about the vitamin regiment and O2 meter, and shared that info with folks in my circle of fam and friends. Why wasn’t this info pushed onto the public like masks and jabs??
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

A rush on O2 meters?

This is tough to read
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He is a cardiologist and many have contracted Covid more than once. There are many MDs looking a 5 mins of fame. The frontline workers have a very low opinion of hoaxers.
    BuT hErD iMuNiTy

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...ecruits-finds/

And everlast, Texas has vaccinated over 16 million of her residents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Fuck texas
    This, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk