Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding Covid Treatments

Default Hiding Covid Treatments

85% reduction in hospitalizations with early treatment protocol, intentionally hidden.

Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

"Around May, it became know that the virus would be amenable to a vaccine, all efforts on treatments were dropped.....there was a silencing on any information on treatment, scrubbed from twitter, youtube can't get papers published on this, can't even get information out in our medical literature."

"Texas has 80% herd immunity with no vaccine effect. People who develop covid have complete and durable immunity. You can't vaccinate on top of it and make it better. There is no scientific rationale for vaccinating a covid-recovered patient."
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

We get it, dude. You aren’t changing anyone’s mind, and no one is asking you to change yours. For every article you post there are 3 others saying something different. I think I speak for everyone when I say I’m sick of people being divided over a damn virus. Get the vax or don’t, no one outside your house really cares.

Go kill a turkey. Or if you have clover in your food plots it’s time to spray them with clethodium. Just find something other than C19 to harp on.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    We get it, dude. You aren’t changing anyone’s mind, and no one is asking you to change yours. For every article you post there are 3 others saying something different. I think I speak for everyone when I say I’m sick of people being divided over a damn virus. Get the vax or don’t, no one outside your house really cares.

Go kill a turkey. Or if you have clover in your food plots it’s time to spray them with clethodium. Just find something other than C19 to harp on.
    Give that man a C-gar!

Get the vax or don’t, no one outside your house really cares.

If only this were true.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

F*ck covid and F*ck cancer oh and F*ck a mask
    Last edited by coot nasty; 04-17-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    F*ck covid and F*ck cancer oh and F*ck a mask
    Been through all the above and You are correct!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

False
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

:like:

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    False
    Since you're a MD, I'd love to hear what you didn't agree with in his testimony.

I hear you, man. Unfortunately, I'm not one that can see our lives (everyone's, not just my house) being turned upside down and not call BS when it's BS. I'm compelled to beat this dead horse like it stole something, until all of our kids are free to go back to school without the threat of suspension for needing to breathe, until we can travel freely, etc, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know some people actually get on a hunting forum to discuss hunting

And if you think the post is about vaccine vs no vaccine, then with respect, no, you don't get it. The point is, as i've said, everything that has happened over the last year+ was all because of a treatable virus that was routinely NOT treated until it required hospitalization. If you care, the doctor in the video explaining this has some impressive bonafides.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-18-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

When my little brother would aggravate me and it led to a fight, my mom would tell me to ignore him. I wasn't a bright kid, didn't know what ignore really meant, so I when he would push my buttons, I would yell "Ignore, ignore, ignore!" Anyway, when it comes to Everlast, I think the best practice for everyone on this site is to "Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!"

ignorance is bliss. When people know they don't have the backbone to stand up against corruption, they choose the next best solution, ignore that the problem exists.

and the info isn't from me.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by acebasinman View Post
    When my little brother would aggravate me and it led to a fight, my mom would tell me to ignore him. I wasn't a bright kid, didn't know what ignore really meant, so I when he would push my buttons, I would yell "Ignore, ignore, ignore!" Anyway, when it comes to Everlast, I think the best practice for everyone on this site is to "Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!"

“Comply, Comply, comply!”

C’mon man! It’s easier.

I might die tomorrow, but it ain’t gonna be from putting that shit in my arm.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    False
    He knows just cannot accept. He is patiently waiting for the next "hoax". Most hoaxers quietly went away like Qanons but some still hang on scouring the web.

Got my first shot Friday. My doctor recommended I complied since modern medicine saved my life for the second time a few weeks ago. They put all kind of things in my body.A contrast gave me a rash but I lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He knows just cannot accept. He is patiently waiting for the next "hoax". Most hoaxers quietly went away like Qanons but some still hang on scouring the web.
    By "he", are you referring to me or "the most published person in his field in the world, in history" giving testimony in the video?
    -Samuel Adams

Everlast, fighting the good fight.

I kid.

If the vaccine makes you feel safer, get it.
    If a mask makes you feel safer, wear it.

I don’t do either but I’m not scouring the Internet for videos to prove my beliefs and posting on a forum where seemingly like-minded people are so divisively split on an issue. I don’t think that’s what any of us are here for.

How many stories have we already heard of vaccinated people catching the virus? A lady in 96 had her first shot, caught the virus and died from it. I don’t know what other underlying health issues she may have already had but I believe more people died with Covid than from Covid.

My 80+ yr old grandparents recently got the shots and for the first time in over a year they are living a somewhat normal life and I’m glad for them. But in all honestly I believe for them the vaccine is nothing more than a sugar pill. If Dr. Fauci had looked at the tv and told them they could inject grape juice in their arm and it would prevent them from catching the coronavirus they probably would have done it because that’s what they were wanting to hear.

I know there were videos of doctors that were removed from the web and that bothers me, I don’t like the idea of the media being censored. I don’t think the coronavirus was an intentionally planned political play but I wholeheartedly believe some used it for political gain.

I probably agree with everlast more than I care to admit (that hurt to say), but I know I’m not going to change someone’s opinion where their own health is concerned.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

He is a cardiologist and many have contracted Covid more than once. There are many MDs looking a 5 mins of fame. The frontline workers have a very low opinion of hoaxers.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I know I’m not going to change someone’s opinion where their own health is concerned.
    I might not be able to change minds with regards to health, but If I can enlighten people to the fact that the new True Grit is even better than the original, then my time here will be well-spent.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-18-2021 at 09:47 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe I misunderstood the video, but I thought his main point was we have been sending sick people home with a diagnosis and doing nothing for them until they are majorly ill and need to be hospitalized. He was/is trying to stress to people that there are treatments for Covid that could have saved lives. Didn’t sound like a hoaxer or that he was against the vaccine. He was just upset that no resources had been spent on developing treatments for people that actually had the illness.
    Last edited by wbrown609; 04-18-2021 at 09:48 AM.