Thread: Oh Canada

Default Oh Canada

Interprovincial travel
    -Starting Monday, the province is setting up checkpoints at all interprovincial borders.

Stay-at-home order
    -The stay-at-home order, which went into effect on April 8 and was expected to last for 28 days, will now be extended for an additional two weeks. It will now be a six-week long order that will last until May 20 at least.
    -Residents must remain at home at all times, with exceptions for essential purposes, such as going to the grocery store or pharmacy, accessing health care services, for exercise or for essential work.
    -Businesses across the province must ensure that any employee who can work from home, does work from home.

Outdoor gatherings limited
    -Starting Saturday, all outdoor social gatherings and organized public events will be prohibited, except for members of the same household.
    -A person who lived alone could join one other household.
    -All outdoor recreational amenities such as golf courses, basketball courts and playgrounds, will be closed.

Retail capacity slashed
    -Non-essential stores must open no earlier than 7 a.m. and close no later than 8 p.m., including hardware stores, alcohol retailers, and those offering curbside pickup or delivery.
    -Capacity limits for in-person shopping in all retail settings where in person shopping is permitted, including supermarkets, grocery stores, convenience stores and stores that primarily sell food and pharmaceutical products, will be limited to 25 per cent capacity.

Places of worship
    -Starting Monday, capacity at weddings, funerals and religious services will be limited to 10 people indoors or outdoors.
    -Drive-in services will be permitted.

Non-essential construction
    -The government says non-essential construction will close, including construction at shopping malls, hotels, and office towers.

New Enforcement Measures
    -For the first time in Ontario since the pandemic started, police officers will have the authority to require people to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence.
    -Police will have the ability to stop vehicles to inquire about and reason for people leaving their homes.
    https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/ful...ario-1.5390811

My rescheduled elk hunt from last year isn’t looking too good for this September either.

Canada is gay!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    My rescheduled elk hunt from last year isn’t looking too good for this September either.
    Hate that for ya J. Hopefully it works out. I had my sights set for border crossing then too. I still have my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by beanhunter; 04-17-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Why do people put with this trash anymore? Something’s gotta give.

I have a moose trip scheduled in October. Hope they get this stuff straight.

This is all part of an elaborate scheme I cooked up to save the ducks.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

We will be Canada in 6 mos.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    We will be Canada in 6 mos.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Who is we?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I feel like the south has pretty much moved on from all of this, hate to see it happening in other parts of the world still ........
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC