Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First in Blackstock for me...

Quote Originally Posted by mrtroy4man View Post
    Nope nope and a def nope.
    On my place in McCormick I have never seen a poisonous snake in the 40+ years I have been going up there. I have only ever seen 2 black snakes there, 1 in the woods when I was prob 12 and we had 1 in the house a few years ago. Without a shadow of a doubt they are here, guess I've just been lucky enough to not come across 1 yet.
    It seems to me it depends on what kind of person you are. I have been in the woods for over 25 years and have only seen a handful of snakes. But, when I'm walking through the woods, I'm only looking directly in front of me, so I'm sure I've been within 10 foot of plenty of snakes, I just don't actively look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    It seems to me it depends on what kind of person you are. I have been in the woods for over 25 years and have only seen a handful of snakes. But, when I'm walking through the woods, I'm only looking directly in front of me, so I'm sure I've been within 10 foot of plenty of snakes, I just don't actively look for them.
    I keep my eyes peeled in every direction, always looking for them. Last thing I wanna do is walk up on 1 or sit down next to a tree and sit on 1.
    Had 10 acres in Holly Hill I used to hunt a few years back. Without fail I would see 2 or 3 snakes each time I headed into the woods. Mostly copperheads and the occasional canebreak. That place was slap full of them.
    every expert was once a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    Plenty have seen you.
    This right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk