Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9mm

Default 9mm

If you can stomach .75 per round PSA in Summerville has a pallet on the floor.
    760A1FC0-D71A-4B4B-8E19-83779EA8CD04.jpg
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Yall better hurry, folks from ATP will come buy it all and resell it for 50/box at their shop.

I'll take my chances at throwing rocks before I buy that shit.
    "run and gun guide service"

Midway had some...but that was 2 hours ago
    At least I'm housebroken.

LOL, $35 per box, damn at the gouging going on. Any other industry and there’d be a federal investigation going on. Except on building lumber products, gouging is perfectly acceptable there too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Look at FishSticker low ball ATP, you know darn well they will up it to at least $65...

I just bought 500 rounds at Cabelas for $160 total...but they're Herter's...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post
    I'll take my chances at throwing rocks before I buy that shit.
    What he said
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You're certified insane if you pay that for target ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    You're certified insane if you pay that for target ammo.
    Great - that's just what we need - a broke but well armed, crazy person...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I bought 1000 Precision Delta 124 grain JHP bullets for $135.00 a couple of days ago. 5K Small Pistol primers for $200. Ive got 16 lbs of Titegroup since before the panic. Ive got 5 gallon buckets full of brass. On the high side I might have 20 cents a round, $200 per 1K. Components are available if your willing to buy in bulk. Ya'll really need to learn to reload.
    Last edited by FLS; 04-13-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    LOL, $35 per box, damn at the gouging going on. Any other industry and there’d be a federal investigation going on. Except on building lumber products, gouging is perfectly acceptable there too.
    This right here. I don't get it..

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

There is a place in North Augusta named Bays, that has been scalping for many months. A friend was in there a few weeks ago and a box of 50 9mmWWB was selling for $85. They have been sending folks to Academy to scoop up everything when they open at 0900 on Tuesdays and Thursday’s(shipment days). I blame Academy for aiding and abetting by selling their ammo at the same time of day. Doesn’t give a working man much of a shot at getting any. A couple of weeks ago I happened to drive by on the way to the Dr. and saw folks lined around the building. At least SW in Cola puts their ammo out randomly during the day to keep things fair.

Scalping for football tickets can get you in trouble but with ammo, I guess nobody cares. They should be horse whipped.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    There is a place in North Augusta named Bays, that has been scalping for many months. A friend was in there a few weeks ago and a box of 50 9mmWWB was selling for $85. They have been sending folks to Academy to scoop up everything when they open at 0900 on Tuesdays and Thursday’s(shipment days). I blame Academy for aiding and abetting by selling their ammo at the same time of day. Doesn’t give a working man much of a shot at getting any. A couple of weeks ago I happened to drive by on the way to the Dr. and saw folks lined around the building. At least SW in Cola puts their ammo out randomly during the day to keep things fair.

Scalping for football tickets can get you in trouble but with ammo, I guess nobody cares. They should be horse whipped.
    Yeah, that dude hasn't just become a POS either. Been that way for a long time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post

Anyone that pays 85.00 for a box of WWB 9mm deserves to

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Anyone that pays 85.00 for a box of WWB 9mm deserves to
    Agree 100%. A business ought to be able to charge whatever the heck they want to for their products. If people choose to buy them, good for them. Merica!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    CE3E7E94-B207-4273-91F1-098487414348.jpg
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

You know it really looks like a lot of you communist in here believe ammo prices should be regulated? What's wrong with supply and demand, the free market & capitalism. I'm really sorry your girl lost the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    You know it really looks like a lot of you communist in here believe ammo prices should be regulated? What's wrong with supply and demand, the free market & capitalism. I'm really sorry your girl lost the election.
    Preach. An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Somebody is buying it or the cost would be lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Nothing. Funny how capitalism isnt fun when it hits their pocket books.......