Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: STOLEN TRUCK

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Crazy. I thought about you this morning at 3am cleaning up dog puke. Take care of a truck that well for that long and some shitbird comes along and Dirty Mikes it up in 48 hours. Nice...
    Yessir, makes me sick

Default STOLEN TRUCK

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Ozone machines are the ticket.

I had a caretaker living at my place in Arkansas last year. His dog had a few puppies and he decided that they needed to live in the locker room. The urine and shit smell would about knock you down when entering. The ozone machine got rid of the vast majority of it. You can still faintly smell it, but it's a world of difference.
    To get rid of that kind of odor it’s best to use chlorine dioxide and it will remove it 100%.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 04-16-2021 at 01:51 PM.

E509D086-E940-4D69-86D6-4AD7ACFBD365.jpg

It’s starting to get back to normal

I am glad you got your truck back, I had a brand new Nissan 300ZX stolen way back in the day (probably 1986 or so?)
    when they first came out. Beautiful, brand new 2+2 with the back seat, black on black special order w/ glass t tops.
    It was winter time and I was surfing at Johnny Mercer Pier in Wrightsville Beach.
    Place is pretty deserted as it cold and windy and winter. I was outside the car, put my wetsuit on and
    hid the keys on top of one of the tires, an hour or so later, I called it a day and walked back over the dune and
    to the parking lot and couldn't find my car, I had smoked a joint under the pier with my buddy and was high as a Georgia pine tree.
    I thought I was confused about where I had parked and spent hours walking and looking for my car. Finally straighten up and realized
    it had been taken. Someone had seen me stash the keys, called the po po from a phone booth...no cell phones back then.
    Long story short......2 month later I get a call out of the blue from NCHP and it had been found in a canal off a logging deck
    way up in the forest up near Lumberton.....insurance company totaled it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-16-2021 at 08:25 PM.

I find it amazing that regardless of the topic, if someone posts a story,Rick always has a better story.

I bet if I posted a thread about having my gall bladder removed, he would say he had both of his taken out at the same time with no anesthesia.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

When he’s not going on about Clemson, Rick is a very interesting person. He is one of the people who make this place so great.

Roger that.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I find it amazing that regardless of the topic, if someone posts a story,Rick always has a better story.

I bet if I posted a thread about having my gall bladder removed, he would say he had both of his taken out at the same time with no anesthesia.
    Pimpin ain't easy.

I’m convinced that ECU is the guy in the Dos Equis commercials. One things for sure his grandkids will be in for a lot of good stories one day.

If women were to suddenly disappear from the planet, it looks like Rick wouldn’t have a problem getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I’m convinced that ECU is the guy in the Dos Equis commercials. One things for sure his grandkids will be in for a lot of good stories one day.
    More like Forrest Gump IMHO.

But maybe not quite as smart.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    More like Forrest Gump IMHO.

But maybe not quite as smart.
    Bahahahhaha

He was living life until Dabo mind raped him.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I am glad you got your truck back, I had a brand new Nissan 300ZX stolen way back in the day (probably 1986 or so?)
    when they first came out. Beautiful, brand new 2+2 with the back seat, black on black special order w/ glass t tops.
    It was winter time and I was surfing at Johnny Mercer Pier in Wrightsville Beach.
    Place is pretty deserted as it cold and windy and winter. I was outside the car, put my wetsuit on and
    hid the keys on top of one of the tires, an hour or so later, I called it a day and walked back over the dune and
    to the parking lot and couldn't find my car, I had smoked a joint under the pier with my buddy and was high as a Georgia pine tree.
    I thought I was confused about where I had parked and spent hours walking and looking for my car. Finally straighten up and realized
    it had been taken. Someone had seen me stash the keys, called the po po from a phone booth...no cell phones back then.
    Long story short......2 month later I get a call out of the blue from NCHP and it had been found in a canal off a logging deck
    way up in the forest up near Lumberton.....insurance company totaled it
    Stolen things still have a strange tendency of turning up in RobCo.