Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lady Cops

[QUOTE=BuckyTownsend;2865778]Uh nothing. The courts are the only weapon against unjust actions of Leo’s.[/QUOT

Who the fuck would take a job that puts them in situations that could bankrupt their family every time they get in a confrontation? They have to be in these confrontations to do their job. They are in a unique position. I noticed you did not answer any of the questions I asked, so your answer is probably no to most or all of them. So I don`t think you fully understand what it is like.
    When I talk about using the court as a weapon, I am talking about cops getting sued for aa job we are asking them to do, and then risking their house and everything they own when they try and do it. It is not fair. It would be an almost certainty every Cop in America would be sued.Thew nature of their job requires them to get in confrontations for us.What would happen if some political organization such as BLM just starts bank rolling law suites against Cops? Look I am not saying their are not asshole ,useless and corrupt Cops around. I have met some. But exposing every LEO to financial ruin is ridiculous. What idiot would do a job like that?

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    But exposing every LEO to financial ruin is ridiculous. What idiot would do a job like that?
    Not me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Job with split second decision making that could result in life or death consequences for yourself or others? Pretty much anyone working in a manufacturing/industrial environment makes those decision on a daily basis
    Fist fight/bell rung? more than I should, been lights outted in the middle of the road and to this day dont know who hit me
    weapon pulled on me? more than once

No one forces or even asks people to be police. You ever been asked to work in law enforcement by someone with the expectation that you say yes? It takes a decision being made by someone who decides this is what I want to do. You think legal fees in a lot of these cases that make the news aren't already bankrolled by political organizations? It takes less than five minutes to set up a gofundme. Anyone of us at even given time are subject to financial ruin for our mistakes made during our jobs or everyday life via a civil suit with the exception of public officials. Is their job hard? oh yeah. Should we respect their position and do the best we can to have positive interactions with them? I bet 99% of the folks who frequent this site do. Asking someone to have non-tax funded, personal responsibility for their actions ain't asking them to do something that everybody else aint already doing.
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 04-15-2021 at 12:50 PM.