Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Hill folks

Perfect timing with the gun control EO's coming out today...

any mention of the ages of the grandkids? We these minors?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    any mention of the ages of the grandkids? We these minors?
    Yes. Young children.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    So murderer surrendered without injury? Bad luck there.

I truly wish all these bastards would get their death sentence on the spot. I know the " Legal System" gets their time and billable hours first, but damn letting these monsters continue to get free air , three hots and a cot for the next 40+ years. First class trial, followed by a first class execution upon being found guilty .
    Ive heard he is no longer a threat! Heard he shot himself inside a house.

Quote Originally Posted by quakcaller View Post
    Ive heard he is no longer a threat! Heard he shot himself inside a house.
    Perfect ending to a horrible, tragic event.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Phillips killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon.

The York County Sheriff’s Office said they had searched for hours before finding the suspect in a nearby home.

The York County coroner’s office said Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, were pronounced dead at the scene along with grandchildren Adah Lesslie, 9, and Noah Lesslie, 5.

A man who had been working at the home, James Lewis, 38, from Gaston, was found shot to death outside, and a sixth person was hospitalized with “serious gunshot wounds,” York County Sheriff’s Office’s spokesperson Trent Faris said.

Faris said deputies were called around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday to the Lesslies’ home in the Rock Hill area, and spent hours searching for the suspect before finding him in a nearby home.

“We have found the person we believe is responsible and we are with him at this time and that’s all I can say about the suspect,” Faris said.

The investigation is ongoing, he said.

“Dr. Lesslie was my doctor growing up,” Faris said. “Dr. Lesslie has been one of those people that everybody knows. He started Riverview Medical Center in Rock Hill and it’s been a staple in Rock Hill for years.”

A biography page of Dr. Lesslie said he and his wife of 35 years raised four children. He had been practicing medicine in Rock Hill since 1981, according to the Riverview website. He received his degree at the Medical University of South Carolina and has worked in the surrounding Rock Hill area and Charlotte, North Carolina.

Rock Hill is a city in northernmost South Carolina about 25 miles (40 kilometers) southwest of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Laying in bed listening to the scanner.
    You have a scanner in your bedroom?

So sad. He saved dozens of lives and supported the community. My buddies wife was a RN for him and gave us Hornets tickets often. Prayers for the family.

The sad thing is that if the races were reversed none of us would feel any differently. But, the coverage by the racist media would be totally different.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You have a scanner in your bedroom?
    App on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Perfect ending to a horrible, tragic event.
    The only perfect ending from him would of been drug behind a car at 10mph until the concrete grinded him away.

Kids were 5 and 9, God be with their parents.
    Last edited by buckpro; 04-08-2021 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Prepare for the media to blame concussions from the NFL.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't want to drive through that...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Phillips killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon.

The York County Sheriff’s Office said they had searched for hours before finding the suspect in a nearby home.

The York County coroner’s office said Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, were pronounced dead at the scene along with grandchildren Adah Lesslie, 9, and Noah Lesslie, 5.

A man who had been working at the home, James Lewis, 38, from Gaston, was found shot to death outside, and a sixth person was hospitalized with “serious gunshot wounds,” York County Sheriff’s Office’s spokesperson Trent Faris said.

Faris said deputies were called around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday to the Lesslies’ home in the Rock Hill area, and spent hours searching for the suspect before finding him in a nearby home.

“We have found the person we believe is responsible and we are with him at this time and that’s all I can say about the suspect,” Faris said.

The investigation is ongoing, he said.

“Dr. Lesslie was my doctor growing up,” Faris said. “Dr. Lesslie has been one of those people that everybody knows. He started Riverview Medical Center in Rock Hill and it’s been a staple in Rock Hill for years.”

A biography page of Dr. Lesslie said he and his wife of 35 years raised four children. He had been practicing medicine in Rock Hill since 1981, according to the Riverview website. He received his degree at the Medical University of South Carolina and has worked in the surrounding Rock Hill area and Charlotte, North Carolina.

Rock Hill is a city in northernmost South Carolina about 25 miles (40 kilometers) southwest of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Categories: State
    Tags: SCNews

Dr. Leslie treated me numerous times at Riverview when I lived in Rock Hill and was an awesome Dr. He has stitched me up more times than I can remember, he and my father worked together in the ER and knew each other on a first-name basis.

Prayers to the Leslie family and the other victims from GSM.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 04-08-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

One of the victims that worked at GSM was an awesome person and we shared job referrals for the last couple years. This situation is absolutely heartbreaking prayers for all right now.

Dang. I do all of GSM shingle work. I put a roof vent in for a retrofit job for James several months back. Good dude. Very sad story
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Sickening, I hope the perp is burning in hell......

This is very tragic. Prayers for this family in the days ahead. Plenty more I really would like to say but I’ll just keep it to myself.