Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Hill folks

Default Rock Hill folks

Lock up, and strap up. Man on the run after killing 5 people off hwy 72, in the Oakdale area. Helicopters and cops everywhere out here. Just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Lock up, and strap up. Man on the run after killing 5 people off hwy 72, in the Oakdale area. Helicopters and cops everywhere out here. Just an FYI
    Keep us posted.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Keep us posted.
    Will do. Laying in bed listening to the scanner. Wife is freaking out. Crime scene is about a 10-12 min drive from us, but he’s been on the run for a few hours. Good thing is he ain’t crossing fishing creek unless he swam or went across the 72 bridge

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...p(York-County)

We just confirmation of the parties involved. It’s not good at all
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Same here. Dr Leslie was a good man. I wired his house years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Same here. Dr Leslie was a good man. I wired his house years ago.

Its sad. My wife worked at riverview for 15+ years.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 04-07-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Default Rock Hill folks

Keep us posted if you hear anything. We’re trying to keep up but they’re not sharing much. This is something you hear about, but this is close to home.

Last edited by billbuster84; 04-07-2021 at 08:08 PM.

PM sent and y’all stay safe. We’re on Newport side of york but still caustious
    R. Not

York county had a hell of a bloodhound unit a few years back. Hope they get their man safely tonight.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

Default Rock Hill folks

Hated to see Mr Randy retire, but he ran the best gang of hounds York Country has ever seen. Have a good buddy on the tracking unit now. They went to a different radio channel so I can’t get the scanner chatter now

Last edited by billbuster84; 04-07-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Rumor has it that it was Dr.Leslie, his wife,two grand kids and two heating and air guys.
    Non Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by rodandgun83 View Post
    Rumor has it that it was Dr.Leslie, his wife,two grand kids and two heating and air guys.
    Pretty much everyone knows now but it hasn’t been announced but we’ve heard from too many people the same thing.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 04-07-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    R. Not

They are good friends of ours. Please say a prayer for the family. It’s a terrible situation.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Suspect caught and press release just after midnight. So sad. I hope the bastard took at least a couple rounds during the arrest

Terrible, just terrible.
    R. Not

R. Not

Bad situation

Any idea of a motive?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Bad situation

Any idea of a motive?
    Tons of speculation right now. Not sure any of it is true
    R. Not

Very sad indeed. Here is a quote from one of Dr. Leslie's book that I find to be very profound.
    "Another excerpt reads, “Ultimately, the ER is a place where the faith of each one of us will be tested. Here we can learn who we are and on what ground we stand. And sometimes, it is a place where our faith can be found.”

So murderer surrendered without injury? Bad luck there.

I truly wish all these bastards would get their death sentence on the spot. I know the " Legal System" gets their time and billable hours first, but damn letting these monsters continue to get free air , three hots and a cot for the next 40+ years. First class trial, followed by a first class execution upon being found guilty .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.