Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers asap(York County)

Default Need prayers asap(York County)

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/de...CKU44NVTSZAAM/

I’m hoping and praying what my wife heard isn’t true. Y’all please pray hard right now for the family involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

York County...

Praying
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

How come the news outlet failed to mention it was a black male they were looking for when the sheriffs bolo clearly stated it was a black male? If it was a white male, that would have been the first word in the description. I am probably the least racist person y’all know but I just find it almost comical how ALL news outlets these days pounce on one race and deflect on others.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    How come the news outlet failed to mention it was a black male they were looking for when the sheriffs bolo clearly stated it was a black male? If it was a white male, that would have been the first word in the description. I am probably the least racist person y’all know but I just find it almost comical how ALL news outlets these days pounce on one race and deflect on others.
    This is the world we now live in.

Because black male mass shooters don't fit the democrat race and gun agenda.

Like the Muslim mass shooter in Colorado. It’s pathetic the mental gyrations that occur to shield the protected class by the media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motive will certainly be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Motive will certainly be interesting...
    CTE

Terrible. Right down the road from us.

I went to high school with the survivors brother. He went with my younger brother a few years behind Ben and myself. This morning Ben acted like things might be looking a little better on facebook but he just posted a couple hours ago "I'm not going to go into details but Robert needs urgent prayers immediately". Terrible situation.
    I don't know if anyone on here knows the brother Ben but he is a middle school teacher and coach in Lincoln County, NC. We have lost touch since high school but we always talked hunting in school and played football together. Great guy and great family. He didn't hunt waterfowl when we were younger but he obviously does now as he owns Catawba River Calls and is some type of pro staffer with Drake. I do keep up with him on Facebook and he is a God loving man and does a lot for getting youths into hunting. Some of you may have a connection through the hunting community.

Prayers for everyone involved

Quote Originally Posted by Big Timber View Post
    I went to high school with the survivors brother. He went with my younger brother a few years behind Ben and myself. This morning Ben acted like things might be looking a little better on facebook but he just posted a couple hours ago "I'm not going to go into details but Robert needs urgent prayers immediately". Terrible situation.
    I don't know if anyone on here knows the brother Ben but he is a middle school teacher and coach in Lincoln County, NC. We have lost touch since high school but we always talked hunting in school and played football together. Great guy and great family. He didn't hunt waterfowl when we were younger but he obviously does now as he owns Catawba River Calls and is some type of pro staffer with Drake. I do keep up with him on Facebook and he is a God loving man and does a lot for getting youths into hunting. Some of you may have a connection through the hunting community.

Prayers for everyone involved
    I live in Lincoln county and Ben Is a heck of a guy and awesome call maker. I didn’t realize it was his brother until you mentioned CRC. Very terrible situation.

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Ben is a great guy and Callmaker. One of the guys who helped me as I got started. Praying for Robert.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Sad to report that Robert Shook has passed from his injuries. Prayers to all the families and friends affected by this horrible incident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

CC9F2B9F-5381-48C4-8E42-659FFFF6A1BC.jpeg

The Facebook group “call lounge” is doing a raffle to benefit the Shook family.

Lines are $11 and it’s an unlimited raffle. Ends tonight
    See below:

�������� Ben Shook Benefit ��������

Ben Shook’s brother Robert was tragically killed while he was simply working to provide for his family. He leaves behind a wife and kids who are devastated and in need of our help. As call makers, we refer to each other as brothers who we would do anything for. I’m asking from the bottom of my heart for you guys to show Ben just how much you care and help lift his family up in their time of need.

We contacted 12 of the best call makers around to do a special benefit. 3 calls made from Deadshot acrylic graciously donated by Brian Rubenstein and Chris Taveau will be placed with a custom made lanyard from Matt Martinie for a total of 4 unique sets. That means 4 winners!! Each winner will get to choose which set he/she would like from whatever sets remain. The call makers are: Stump, Mike Stelzner, Kent Eason, David Nock, Corey Sorensen, Aaron Wingert, Buddy Stippich, Dustin Turner, Chris Owens, Randy Cesco, Ryan Roosa, and Brad Samples

This benefit will be unlimited lines at $11 a line Goods/Services to Ben’s PayPal catawbarivercalls@gmail.com
    Anyone needing to use Venmo can contact me through messenger. Comment the number of lines you want and post a pic showing payment. We will let this run for about a week. And please, if you know anyone that would love to have a chance to win one of these beautiful sets, invite them to the page.

Set 1

Stump
    Wingert
    Sorensen

Set 2

Stelzner
    Nock
    Stippich

Set 3

Eason
    Cesco
    Turner

Set 4

Sample
    Roosa
    Owens
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Some of those look more like sex toys than calls. Why the "lines" not chances?
    I want one "line".Screenshot_20210707-112306.jpg
    Last edited by mudflat; 07-07-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Low country redneck who moved north