Thread: The Swamp wants you to know

Default The Swamp wants you to know

WASHINGTON — The chief justice of the United States, John Roberts, warned Friday that the Supreme Court risks losing its own authority if it allows states to circumvent the courts as Texas did with its near-total abortion ban.

In a strongly worded opinion joined by the high court’s three liberal justices, Roberts wrote that the "clear purpose and actual effect" of the Texas law was "to nullify this Court’s rulings." That, he said, undermines the Constitution and the fundamental role of the Supreme Court and the court system as a whole.

The opinion was a remarkable plea by the chief justice to his colleagues on the court to resist the efforts by right-wing lawmakers to get around court decisions they dislike, in this case Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that made abortion legal in the United States, within limits. But in this case, his urgent request was largely ignored by the other justices on the court who were appointed by Republicans.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rtion-n1285747

Should the pot shops start getting nervous now?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Would love to see Ghislane Maxwell's testimony put Roberts in prison for life...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Would love to see Ghislane Maxwell's testimony put Roberts in prison for life...
    They are keeping a lid on that trial. I wouldn't want to be standing within a mile of that joint.

it is AMAZING she has lived this long.

surprised she didnt shoot herself in the head .... twice.

or have a stroke

or a heart attack

or die of the 'Rona
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

That image that came out the other day of her and Epstein sitting on the Queen's bench in the mudroom at Balmoral was otherworldly. Amazing the places peddling children for sex will get you...

I'm sure the witnesses / victims have been instructed that this trial is about GM & ONLY about GM & NO ONE ELSE & therefore there'll be no questions or discussions concerning any of those others.

Trust me, you won't find out about any of the politicians that were part of Epstien's entourage. The lead prosecutor in the case is James Comey's daughter, Maurene Comey. The fix was in before the trial began. Look it up. You think the swamp ain't real? Think again.
    Last edited by Gander; 12-13-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Newsome has already used the strategy of the Texas law in his fight against the 2nd Amendment. He has pushed a new law that will allow every citizen to sue gun makers and sellers for the damage done by evil guns.

I heard about the Comey connection the other day. The Swamp is deep and wide.

That image that came out the other day of her and Epstein sitting on the Queen's bench in the mudroom at Balmoral was otherworldly. Amazing the places peddling children for sex will get you...
    Talk to 'em, mang. So much more twisted than people could imagine. And I think that's what allows them to carry on...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

She is still alive as she has an ace in the hole. The same ace Epstein refused to play before he was murdered. The black book or copies there of recording the who's and when's and where's of the island is in protected hands. Fed may have a copy but there was to much time evolved to assure they have secured all the records. Something happens to Maxwell the shit could hit the fan. That is the only reason she is still alive. If convicted of long term that information may come out suddenly. No telling who will fall. Maybe why all the effort to get Jullian Ossange out of protection on extradition. He could put it ups for all to see before he became enemy of the state. Anyway most have forgot about her already.
    Last edited by centurian; 12-13-2021 at 11:17 AM.

California is already using the precedent to go after guns.

Its not the same as the abortion law only goes after those first party to the crime while using for a gun manufacturer who is a third party to the crime at best.

And the rest of the pervs involved.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"