Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Constitutional Carry passed 2nd reading

Got a response back from my state senate that they plan on supporting it and voting for it
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    let's not let your preconceived notions of my postings negate its facts.
    We just messing with your grumpy butt, I have zero doubt that every Senator already knows and has known how they will vote
    and emails from Joe Public, while a notable and worthy gesture will have zero effect on swaying their already decided course of action.
    I could be wrong, but don't think so

i dont think so, either.

i'll email MRDucks senator to vote against it and lets see who wins....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i dont think so, either.

i'll email MRDucks senator to vote against it and lets see who wins....
    WesClimer@scsenate.gov
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    We just messing with your grumpy butt, I have zero doubt that every Senator already knows and has known how they will vote
    and emails from Joe Public, while a notable and worthy gesture will have zero effect on swaying their already decided course of action.
    I could be wrong, but don't think so
    Agreed. However I can say I did my part, just like voting, my particular vote may not count but I let my voice be heard.
    R. Not

Two senators have loss primaries over Constitutional Carry. They are listening. Not every issue is the same.

Senator XXXX,

First and foremost, thank you for your time and efforts as my State Senate Representative. I write to request your support of the House's Constitutional Carry Bill SC H 3096. The 2nd Amendment to our U.S. Constitution has become a polarizing point of contention in our country. The number of states that have taken a stand against the erosion of an individual's right to defend himself and family against those that would do them harm is ever increasing. I believe that our State House has put tremendous effort into a bill that will assert that our right to protect ourselves and those we love is bestowed upon us by God alone; and is not subject to permit or payment for that right. It is my hope that your vote will not only further assert that right in our home state of South Carolina, but in our nation as well.

Quick copy and paste. Won’t feel right about complaining if I make zero effort. Two minutes to voice your opinion ain’t too much to ask. And yeah, they most likely have their minds made up already

you people really have a hard time understanding me, sometimes.

my simple point was that DT likes to come on here and tell me to either run for office myself or email my legislator. since I'm not running for office, all I have left is emailing my rep....but I dont think any email from me will affect his vote. not in the least.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If more than a few have a hard time understanding then it probably ain’t them...

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Agreed. However I can say I did my part, just like voting, my particular vote may not count but I let my voice be heard.
    I completely understand and agree

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Two senators have loss primaries over Constitutional Carry. They are listening. Not every issue is the same.
    and this is our best hope
    Their own "self preservation and self interest" strategy

you people really have a hard time understanding me, sometimes.

my simple point was that DT likes to come on here and tell me to either run for office myself or email my legislator. since I'm not running for office, all I have left is emailing my rep....but I dont think any email from me will affect his vote. not in the least.
    We don’t have a hard time understanding you, we just don’t agree with you. Our senators may have their minds set but we still get to voice our opinion. Whether they/you agree with it or not, it’s still our right whether you find it pointless or not.
    R. Not

If i wrote my senator id prob be put on a real bad list from what id tell that worthless sob
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    If more than a few have a hard time understanding then it probably ain’t them...
    This is Sig material...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    and this is our best hope
    Their own "self preservation and self interest" strategy
    Correct this is what drives them. Voters still rule but we have apathy or not enough time to drill down into what they are really doing. The House cannot believe that Rep Hill and a few allies pushed them into a yes vote. In the primaries the caucus spent money to run a primary against him.

The Palmetto Gun Rights have pounded both sides. SC became redder and will become more red in 22.

I can’t understand how in a Senate where Republicans control 30 of 46 seats, that there is even a possibility of it not passing. Am I missing something here?

We’re the same color as New York and Commiefornia.

Gross.

Makes me sick.

HAHA, I emailed my Senator and explained i will have to renew my CC license next year... unless they want the $50 instead. I'll make a $50 donation to either them or the state....
    JT
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often. And for the same reason.