Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ms Moore is not happy.

To spare everyone from having to click the above facebook link, just to have to click the link for the article, here you go:

https://247sports.com/college/clemso...PFVsVvbe77dt8A

Also, what does any of that have to do with sports?

do all obscenely rich people crave constant attention, or do you think they were like that before they became obscenely rich? do you have to crave attention to become obscenely rich in the first place?
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Would it be that hard for the SCAR leadership to pick up the phone and call their literal biggest supporter?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

She has been pissy ever since they didn't pick her choice over Caslen.
    Now can we get back to discussing Climp5in's flagship athlete and "mentor" to thousands of little Tiger fan children molesting and mentally raping dozens of hard working therapists?
    Stay focused
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-07-2021 at 10:02 AM.

She was booted by Nikki and not welcome back to the dumpster fire since. She should be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    do all obscenely rich people crave constant attention, or do you think they were like that before they became obscenely rich? do you have to crave attention to become obscenely rich in the first place?
    It's common decency, common sense and just good manners to support those who choose to support you.

If I know one of my clients has experienced some personal loss/hardship, animal related or not, we at least send a card. Life isn't about cashing checks it's about developing relationships. Not acknowledging the loss of her mother is tacky but tracks accurately with where we are as a society.

That donation came with a lot of strings it seems. Not always good to accept "gifts"...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    It's common decency, common sense and just good manners to support those who choose to support you.

If I know one of my clients has experienced some personal loss/hardship, animal related or not, we at least send a card. Life isn't about cashing checks it's about developing relationships. Not acknowledging the loss of her mother is tacky but tracks accurately with where we are as a society.
    agreed that it's common decency and a phone call should've been made, not only because of all the money that's been donated but because it was the right thing to do.

but to go to the media and claim embarrassment and humiliation because of not receiving a phone call of letter, and blast the university? seems a bit much to me.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    agreed that it's common decency and a phone call should've been made, not only because of all the money that's been donated but because it was the right thing to do.

but to go to the media and claim embarrassment and humiliation because of not receiving a phone call of letter, and blast the university? seems a bit much to me.
    I somewhat agree, except for one of the quotes in there, "the deepest regret of my life is the effort and resources I have expended on your behalf.".

There are more issues than just this, this was likely just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I somewhat agree, except for one of the quotes in there, "the deepest regret of my life is the effort and resources I have expended on your behalf.".

There are more issues than just this, this was likely just the straw that broke the camel's back.
    I agree with every thing Glenn said, it was a major oversight/lack of decency to not recognize the loss of her mother
    but if you think that is what is behind her editorial.....you are sadly mistaken
    They have been feuding for awhile and this was just another shot to exploit it.
    Name a building after her Momma and I am sure it will be more than an adequate reconciliatory jester in her eyes

She seems needy but they also clearly are lacking awareness to have failed to reach out.

I mean, CLEMSON reached out.

It's not hard.

No surprise to me Clemson has always had more class than University of South Carolina.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

There ain’t a casserole big enough now. This is South Carolina dammit, you show respect regardless. Heads need to roll.

No surprises. The University has been run like Amtrack or the US Post Office with all of the same results and prospects for the future. See DHEC, DNR, DOT, or any big government controlled institution for local comparisons...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I mean, CLEMSON reached out.

It's not hard.
    She's given Clemson Plenty of money also.

People will disappoint you when someone dies close to you. She has a right to bitch about a fair weather friend. I agree with tater in that there’s no fixing things. If you have to be told...

Caslen was raised in the northeast and is career military administration so human consciousness is not his forte, but it does seem like someone around him would have at least propped him up. Can't clean up jello with a mop.........
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    She's given Clemson Plenty of money also.
    It appears she should of give it all to Clemson.