Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Golf courses are a waste of good huntin' land.
    And a great rifle range/skeet/trap/sporting clays....
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

They’re actually a blessing. Can you imagine if all the people that spend their weekends on the links were forced to find other outdoor activities? I think it’s great that so few acres can keep hundreds of potential pains in the arse occupied.

That's why you buy them and turn them into hunting properties.

Unless you get to hunt them...

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    They’re actually a blessing. Can you imagine if all the people that spend their weekends on the links were forced to find other outdoor activities? I think it’s great that so few acres can keep hundreds of potential pains in the arse occupied.
    Those googans need to stay in their McNeighborhoods behind their McMansions cooking chicken soaked in italian dressing on their gas grills for their swinger neighbors with all the pineapple statues.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    They would just sit home and play with their balls there.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Those googans need to stay in their McNeighborhoods behind their McMansions cooking chicken soaked in italian dressing on their gas grills for their swinger neighbors with all the pineapple statues.
    Is that what the pineapple statues means? Swingers?

H.I. has it koh rekt:

At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post

Also curious, following for more details.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

A tradition like none other... cancel everything you don't agree with.

#winning

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-05-2021 at 02:18 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    That's what I've been told. I cannot verify the accuracy but according to a fried in the neighborhood development world, pineapples mean you is good to go.

Dirty ol sinners.

Copied from the interwebs...

A pineapple that is placed on your porch or mailbox by swingers lets everyone know that there is a swinger party going on. A pineapple that is turned upside down is when there is someone looking for a swinger party. Swingers also use the symbol to look for each other in public.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

W T F. Now this is interesting. Carry on!

Even with it being just a day after celebrating the resurrection, and the beginning of The Masters.. you heathens are still able to go potty brained quick.

will be looking for pineapples on my neighborhood walk this evening. thanks scducks
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Damn we got pineapples e'rywhere! Now i gotta remember if i missed some swing signals from anybody...

Secret signs your neighbor might be a swinger
    By Hayley Richardson, The SunJune 2, 2017 | 12:53pm

Secret signs your neighbor might be a swinger

They do say no one knows what goes on behind closed doors – but is your neighbor giving out secret clues that they’re a swinger?

Yesterday we told how sales of garden pampas grass have plummeted because it’s believed to be a secret signal that swingers live in the home it belongs to.

But it turns out that the exotic plant isn’t the only giveaway that the house’s residents are into liberal sexual practices.

While The Sun Online cannot verify any of these claims, here are some of the tell-tale signs that you could be living next door to a swinger.

According to Cooper Beckett, host of the Life on the Swingset podcast, many swingers wear a black ring.

He told The Stranger: “Wear your black ring on your right hand if you are out and open to meet other swingers.

“If someone wearing a black ring on their right hand approaches you, start a conversation with them, ‘I see you’re wearing a black ring on your right hand. Maybe we are in the same club’.”

Other secret swinger symbols include a woman wearing an anklet, toe rings, thumb rings and switching your wedding ring to the right hand, according to alternative lifestyles website Bigger Love.

They also cite white landscaping rocks and pink or purple decorations in the front garden as a signal of swinger activity.

Bizarrely, the website identifies pineapples as another swinger signal – in the form of a door knocker.

They may look sweet and innocent, but it turns out garden gnomes are a likely indicator that the resident is into swinging.

An estate agent in the US found this out the hard way, when their client was warned off buying in a “huge swinger community.”

The claim is also backed up by a Reddit thread, which also suggests that pink flamingos on the lawn is a tell-tale sign, though the user who uploaded the post was skeptical.

According to the website Swinger Code, people who are up for swapping sexual partners often wear a wristband brandishing a special “sign.”

The subtle symbol was created to help swingers recognize each other and help them to find potential partners.

According to the website, the sign is “unobtrusive and respects the privacy of the ones who wear it.”

The symbol, which consists of the international male and female signs arranged horizontally with their circles intersecting, with three plus or minus signs on both sides, differs slightly depending on what the swinger is into.

The three plus signs on both sides mean they are “looking for partners as a pair” while the minus signs mean they would also join without their partner.

Garden gnomes are another sign that someone might be a swinger.

Having a hot tub in the garden is also famed for being a common swinger trait.

But according to Ross Phillipson, sales director at Hot Tubs Superstore in Blackpool, this is now a myth.

He explained: “The biggest misconception is that hot tubs are the preserve of swingers, indulgent Premiership footballers or flashy types who live in Essex. In fact, they are bought by anyone and everyone.”

Another sign is that your neighbor will never open their garage door until they’re in the car with the doors closed, according to a Reddit thread.

I've also heard that houses with the pink lawn flamingos are a sign of swingers. My old neighborhood had a house with them and I can confirm.

There’s an old lady down the street that has about everything on that list and then some. I don’t think she is a swinger though, just a hoarder.

9614C7CE-73E8-478E-B8F3-C263DE725532.jpg

Chi Chi Rodriguez and Johnny Lynch

And I'm not posting them b/c of the whole swinger thing. Just trying to get this thread back on track for Ralph.
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 04-05-2021 at 04:32 PM.