Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shocker

Aside from High School sports I don't watch any sports on TV unless on at a bar (which isn't often) or at someone's house who is watching it.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I watched very little football but I did watch Dabo grow-up a little (I hope)...I also watched Tom Brady beat two out of three of these guys...

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    You sure told that guy Feets! I'm sure IPTAY will feel the severe consequences of your ill-toned message and loss of support.

I'm with you though, I hope Clemson feels the impact of bringing politics into sports recently and shooting themselves in the foot.

The two should stay worlds apart. People watch sports so they don't have to watch politics...

It wasn't my intent to "tell that guy". He's probably just some random dude in an IPTAY office firing out emails to donors who had let the deadline go by without sending any money in. It was never my goal to fire off some self important manifesto denouncing IPTAY and Clemson University in general. I didn't say a thing to anybody, just didn't send my yearly donation in. I just didn't feel like fielding a barrage of emails and letters asking for money for the next 6 months and figured a quick note back may do the trick. So far it has......

And as far as them "feeling the consequences", I'm sure they wont miss my yearly contribution on it's own. I'm a long way from being a Heisman donor, but if enough small donors do the same thing I did I'm sure it would be felt on some level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Heisman donor is the only way they ever gonna get one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Heisman donor is the only way they ever gonna get one.....
    They woke now dude, maybe the Ungababaleyley kid will get em one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Member when random taters vandalized (I know, when isn't lil bro vandalizing something) the George Rogers mural with the "Coke is It!" banner? Classic...

Bleeding India by a thousand cuts.

Hopefully it works, like it already has in other sports.

Clemson already took enough money, luckily I have had none to donate to IPTAY.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    It wasn't my intent to "tell that guy". He's probably just some random dude in an IPTAY office firing out emails to donors who had let the deadline go by without sending any money in. It was never my goal to fire off some self important manifesto denouncing IPTAY and Clemson University in general. I didn't say a thing to anybody, just didn't send my yearly donation in. I just didn't feel like fielding a barrage of emails and letters asking for money for the next 6 months and figured a quick note back may do the trick. So far it has......

And as far as them "feeling the consequences", I'm sure they wont miss my yearly contribution on it's own. I'm a long way from being a Heisman donor, but if enough small donors do the same thing I did I'm sure it would be felt on some level.
    hey, i dont shop at walmart. I'm pretty sure they wont go belly up without me, but it sure feels good not to participate. You be you, Feets!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Hats off to Feets
    He smells the shitter, he saw the LSU, ND, OSU game, and so forth
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-30-2021 at 08:07 PM.