Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Statewide Roofing

Default Statewide Roofing

Does anyone have any experience with Statewide Roofing out of Columbia? Getting some work quoted and was wondering if anyone was familiar with them.

Thanks

Site Sponsor

https://completeroofingsc.com/

Chris Baker

Office: (803)-607-7663

Cell: (803)-609-3848

Email: chris@completeroofingsc.com

SCDUCKS contact- Trevorfaircloth

We need a roofing sponsor. Squatty could come back to life and good haul the shingles around. It would be just like the old days.

Thank you. I appreciate the reference.

However, the job is in the Aiken area and finding someone that will work in this area and return a phone call has been a challenge.

Aiken? You should have plenty of didicoys over in Murphy Village ready to help...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Aiken? You should have plenty of didicoys over in Murphy Village ready to help...
    Haha I'm sure they would love the opportunity

Complete roofing just did a job for one of my clients in Aiken. They were extremely pleased. Call Chris or Trevor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntin Ace View Post
    You are exactly right sc sportsman

I have not. Another option is Complete Roofing Systems - Chris Baker, Owner 803-607-7663 Great Guy and Company

I use visorguy for my roofing needs. Even if the job looks like shit(which it won't), he can doctor the photo of it so it doesn't look like your house.

I've been to Aiken
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I use visorguy for my roofing needs. Even if the job looks like shit(which it won't), he can doctor the photo of it so it doesn't look like your house.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

That’s hilarious
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

That's funny.

I appreciate all the info guys. Honestly should have started here in the first place but didn't expect there to be so much feedback. Regardless, it's always good to make new contacts with good references. The current project is metal roofs for 4 double wides and 3 single wides but I always have more projects in the pipeline so hopefully I can send some work their way.

You’re talking about the sponsor and not the freeloader that photoshops someone else’s roof onto yours, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You’re talking about the sponsor and not the freeloader that photoshops someone else’s roof onto yours, right?
    If they service any of the areas where I have property, yes. According to their website, they don't. It's worth a call, though, based on the references here.

Had a client earlier this month with a roof leak in Aiken. He called several people in and around the area and couldn't find anybody that would even call him back, much less come out and look at the job. Chris and Trevor with Complete Roofing Systems were on site the next day and had the roof replaced in a week. Client was extremely impressed and has called me several times to tell me how pleased they were. Those guys do what they say they're going to do, which isn't so common in today's world. Worth a call.

Quote Originally Posted by sc sportsman View Post
    Had a client earlier this month with a roof leak in Aiken. He called several people in and around the area and couldn't find anybody that would even call him back, much less come out and look at the job. Chris and Trevor with Complete Roofing Systems were on site the next day and had the roof replaced in a week. Client was extremely impressed and has called me several times to tell me how pleased they were. Those guys do what they say they're going to do, which isn't so common in today's world. Worth a call.
    You don't have to over-sell it man, no one is going to just call you several times to talk about how pleased they are on a roofing job......

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Ha! I know that's hard to believe but you'd have to meet the homeowner to understand. Saved me several long phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by sc sportsman View Post
    Ha! I know that's hard to believe but you'd have to meet the homeowner to understand. Saved me several long phone calls.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/