Thread: Hatfield shotguns

Default Hatfield shotguns

Anybody got any feedback on 'em? I ran across one that I could trade for, but I've never heard any real life good or bad opinions and online reviews are all over the place.

ETA: This is a 410 automatic im asking about.
    Last edited by Pcole; 03-28-2021 at 06:45 AM.

A buddy of mine bought the .410 for his boys to rabbit hunt with and they seem to like it fine.

I know another guy with a hatfield semi-auto 12, I’ve seen him shoot ducks and doves with it. I believe the hi-vis sight fell if the front if I’m not mistaken and he had to get a new one.

Budget guns for sure, but the two folks I know with the. Have not had any real issues
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I done some digging around on youtube a few years ago and it's hard to find a single video that shows anything positive about them.

Yall pretty much reflect what I've seen, from "not so bad" to "total pos." I know I'm not dealing with a high dollar gun, and its going to be my 9 year old's (who i refer to as "wreck it ralph"). I can trade for it, so the price is right, but I also don't want to spend all our hunting time dealing with a broken gun. Oh, well, ill think about it some more.