Thread: Saskatchewan

I've been going for about 8 years, but not since 2001. Has anybody been since then? Has the dry-spell rebounded? Lack of winter snow coupled with a severe shortage of spring and summer rain, left a pretty dried up prairie pothole region in 2000 and 2001.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I know this is an often overlooked forum, but NOBODY has been to Saskatchewan in the last two years?? I mean, I know the hunting is good in AR, MS, and LA, but if you haven't been to Sask, you are really missing out.
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I leave for Sas. two weeks from today. By the way today was opening day up there!
    80-20 Genaration

Where are you going up there? We have been going to Swift Current for years. Let me know how it goes. Have you ever been? Shit man you are going to love it!!

Went bear hunting outside of Regina near Meadowlake back in the late 80's. Great place!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.