Thread: Back from North Dakota

Awesome trip to SE North Dakota--- covered up with ducks and pheasants ALL week! great to hunt 2 different styles of bird hunting on same trip. Sucked to come home!!
    \"SAVE A CRIPPLED DUCK- SHOOT A RUBBERHEAD\"

Duckhuntr, I know what you mean about the birds out there. Where were you hunting? I just got back on Saturday, but only got to hunt for a day and a half. That was the last leg of a two week vacation, mostly in Wisconsin deer hunting. I didn't get to duck hunt, but saw why everyone wants to go there for it. If you hunted over the weekend, the pheasants were probably getting really good. There was a lot of harvesting going on when I was there. Every field that gets cut pushes more of them into the CRP.

I was staying with some in-laws close to Kindred, which is about 30 miles south of Fargo. Where you anywhere close to that?
    If we weren\'t supposed to eat animals, God wouldn\'t have made them out of meat!!

i was in Oakes ND about 1.5 hours south west of fago, pretty close to the SD border and we bought back 4 possesion limits on ducks and pheasants, it was awsome
    \"SAVE A CRIPPLED DUCK- SHOOT A RUBBERHEAD\"

Yep, it is awesome out there. I will be about 70 miles below Oaks in Sodak in 10 days.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck