Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Justin Herron's got a nod of respect from me.

https://people.com/sports/new-englan...exual-assault/

+5 Pele reference. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    OK. This sucks. I dont think you'll find many people that thought he would be one that came under this type of accusations. I dont know much about the massage business but it sure seems like a situation he has put himself in.

I guess I'll keep looking for a sports star that my kids can emulate.
    There's that dude that won that decathlon that one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    There's that "former dude" that won that decathlon that one time.
    fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I typed Boom Boom earlier, it must have disappeared.
    I found it. It’s over in the Vax Pole thread.

If he had hired actual hookers I’d give the man a pass.

Being a pervy fag with a massage therapist who is there trying to make an honest living is just gross. It shows a deep level of depravity.

A tug job from a trafficked Asian woman at the WaWa Spa in Marion is more respectable.

LOL. A trafficked Asian woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I found it. It’s over in the Vax Pole thread.
    I try to pay attention to detail, really I do sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    If he had hired actual hookers I’d give the man a pass.

Being a pervy fag with a massage therapist who is there trying to make an honest living is just gross. It shows a deep level of depravity.

A tug job from a trafficked Asian woman at the WaWa Spa in Marion is more respectable.
    You got an address for this joint in Marion? Sometimes the ride to the dirty Myrtle can be tense.

Clemson says that Watson had zero complaints of sexual misconduct while at the University. A sexual predator with, what? 19? women coming forth since he left the school. That shit didn't just start.

I can't believe that CU would put it all on the line like that if what they are saying isn't 100% accurate. Sure they do a great job of keeping a lid on their police department when it comes to athletes. Getting CUPD to state that "There were no complaints against Watson" would be pretty simple, and probably the default stance of the department anyway.

However, you can't guarantee to keep a lid on something like this with the women. I can't conceive of anyone allowing an official University statement of this nature without being POSITIVE that no women ever called CUPD at 3am one morning with a complaint. The risks are just too great if the opposite turns out to be true.

Again, this guy was a God on campus with the opportunity to line young women up on the quarter hour if he chose and a nonstop queue of adult fanboys ready to man the gloryhole in the bathroom wall at Esso of he wanted that route.

No complaints his entire Clemson career? I am betting that he is innocent of most of the shit he is being accused of in Houston...

Clemson says no complaints against Watson while at university
    Apr 1, 2021 11:35 AM EDT Rob Dew
    Deshaun Watson

Clemson, S.C. (WOLO)–In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, Clemson University officials say CUPD has no record of any complaints against Deshaun Watson during his time at the school.

Officials add that though requests for Title IX records may be protected under the federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, the former student (Watson) has authorized Clemson to confirm that there are no Title IX or office of Community and Ethical Standards’ records regarding reports of sexual misconduct or inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature, or any Title IX violations regarding this student.

The former Clemson quarterback and current member of the Houston Texans is facing 21 lawsuits regarding alleged inappropriate behavior with massage therapists.

Watson has denied any wrongdoing saying he has only treated women with “the utmost respect”.

https://www.abccolumbia.com/2021/04/...at-university/

I read on Fox News that 17 women have come out in support of him, that have massaged him before. Who really knows the truth here?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I read on Fox News that 17 women have come out in support of him, that have massaged him before. Who really knows the truth here?
    Guilty or innocent, the dude has a serious addiction to massages with various massage therapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Guilty or innocent, the dude has a serious addiction to massages with various massage therapists.
    Agreed especially since the team has a staff for that.

The lawyer repping the women is now balking at turning over evidence to Houston PD. Huge red flag...

Article in the Greenville Newsless says Houston police are investigating.

Dont worry all of this will be over after the draft.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

You should be required to file criminal charges if you make a civil suit for sexual misconduct like this. It is after all illegal. The fact that you don’t is a red flag. Let the DA decide if there’s enough for criminal charges and push forward with civil suit. It’s already out in the public with the civil suit so you’re not avoiding any embarrassment. Would you not want to grill the bastard at all levels that did that to you? Or just civilly where you stand to collect a check??......
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.