Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watson

I also thought he was a little light in the loafers. If the allegations are true I hope it wrecks him financially and leaves him with a tarnished image. Plain and simple. No way a man with that status should have trouble finding a partner who gives consent. Hell, I’ve seen some of the dudes on this site, and based on offspring they obviously found a way to get their ugly selves laid.

If false those girls should see their time in jail. Taking it serious is a 2 way street.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    I also thought he was a little light in the loafers. If the allegations are true I hope it wrecks him financially and leaves him with a tarnished image. Plain and simple. No way a man with that status should have trouble finding a partner who gives consent. Hell, I’ve seen some of the dudes on this site, and based on offspring they obviously found a way to get their ugly selves laid.

If false those girls should see their time in jail. Taking it serious is a 2 way street.
    That’s pretty much it. I sometimes have a hard time believing these allegations based on that alone, because there really are some shallow people out there that would try and get paid over something like this. If it’s true, he deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, likewise for them should it prove he is innocent and their story is fabricated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It's possible that without incriminating text messages, video, etc., that this will just devolve into a he said - she said thing that is not provable from either side.

Never heard of him preferring to hit from the other side of the plate though.

Girlfriend history: http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/houst...riend-history/

Just cause you had a girlfriend doesn’t mean you don’t bat for the other team
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    It's possible that without incriminating text messages, video, etc., that this will just devolve into a he said - she said thing that is not provable from either side.

Never heard of him preferring to hit from the other side of the plate though.

Girlfriend history: http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/houst...riend-history/
    The fact there is a players’ wives site is almost as disgusting as the allegations of proved true.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    This thread has potential, where is ECU
    "they're good boys, the kind of person your son can look up too"
    Hopefully he will do one of those Zoom conference calls w/ the lesbian QB and all will be forgiven
    plus, I too was confident he likes the taste of pecker

If he really flew a woman in from an Atlanta massage parlor instead of using the hundreds close by in Texas, I'm going to have a hard time believing his side of the story.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The flying in is part of the grooming process. It gives the victim an implication that she needs to cooperate. It is also something that feeds a pred’s need for control.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post

I know right. Look at me.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Because what Deshawn Watson does or doesn’t do has no influence on my life. Not my problem.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Banded View Post
    Because what Deshawn Watson does or doesn’t do has no influence on my life. Not my problem.
    That’s pretty selfish of you. Everyone should care about the off the field lives of athletes.

I’ve been called an asshole many times before.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Why not just hire a hooker? It ain't like he can't afford one. If true, it's incredibly stupid.
    half the climp5in fans on this forum would've let him molest them free of charge and paid their on way out there

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I find it unlikely, but that's me speculating about a man I respect as a football player, but don't know.
    OJ Simpson was well respected as a football player too and
    oh wait, he won a Heisman........never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Catdaddy wins, game over!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-18-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Catdaddy wins, game over!
    . (PERIOD)
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Nine accusers now.

probably a case of asian hate.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Never know what the truth is but being honest , I am very disappointed in him

But as my Dad would always say “3 sides to every story. His, Her’s and the Truth”

Should have known better

That being said I am not sure what is “crossing the line” these days. Hell I think back to my teen/college years no telling how some of those antics would be perceived today
    Last edited by tprice; 03-19-2021 at 06:29 AM.