Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Raid Home of Prominent Columbia Attorney

Default Police Raid Home of Prominent Columbia Attorney

http://https://www.fitsnews.com/2021...lina-attorney/

Multiple sources in downtown Columbia, South Carolina tell us police raided the home of prominent attorney and former S.C. State Accident Fund (SCSAF) director Harry Gregory on Thursday morning.

The drama began at around 7:40 a.m. EDT, per our sources. One witness told us police arrived at Gregory’s home with a battering ram and loudspeakers blaring – instructing Gregory to come out of his home and surrender peacefully to them.

Officers had their guns drawn as they commenced the raid on Gregory’s home, one witness told us.

Most of the police cars involved in the raid were unmarked, however our sources say there were a few marked cars from the Richland county sheriff’s department on the premises.

Gregory resides at 2508 Windsor Road in the the affluent Forest Hills neighborhood off of Gervais Street in downtown Columbia, S.C. The raid on his home caused considerable commotion in the neighborhood, witnesses said.

Moments after police arrived, Gregory was reportedly led out of the residence in handcuffs and placed in the back of an unmarked squad car while officers “moved through the house.”

As of this writing, Gregory has yet to be booked on any charges at the Alvin S. Glenn detention center. Sources familiar with the case tell us charges are coming, however, and that the case involves several “serious” allegations against the well-connected politico.

Many Columbia residents have viewed Gregory as a person of interest in the mysterious disappearance of 23-year-old art student Dail Dinwiddie from outside a downtown dive bar nearly three decades ago. In fact, his name was bandied about last fall when it appeared as though there was a new break in the case.

However, our law enforcement and prosecutorial sources moved quickly to quash that speculation – telling us the current investigation into Gregory “has nothing to do with Dail.”

As of 9:00 a.m. EDT, police were ” still inside searching the house,” per one of our sources. Shortly after 9:30 a.m. EDT, Gregory was reportedly transported to the detention center.

This news outlet is working its network of law enforcement and prosecutorial sources in the hopes of getting more information on exactly what is happening …

Developing …
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Dang.

Holy shit.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Who is this guy?

battering ram and guns drawn in forest hills? wild shit.

rampant speculation and it says it's not related in the article, but has to be related to dinwiddie disappearance right?
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

i thought it was you.
    prominent columbia lawyer?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i thought it was you.
    prominent columbia lawyer?
    Sumter Lawyer. Not Columbia.

I had friends who were at the U2 concert the night she disappeared. Related to Strom Thurmond if I remember correctly. Her missing posters were up even in Cherry Grove. Seriously think about her every time I see hear about a girl going missing.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Affluent, hes a couple blocks away..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Her missing posters were up even in Cherry Grove. .
    DD was one of our crew, a year behind me at Heathwood. I flew into Salt Lake city the day after we realized that she was gone with a stack of posters. Walked up to the front door of the SLC airport to find her posters already plastered all over the doors. couple hours later upon arrival in Jackson Hole, same thing. The effort was monumental, but fruitless.

Some closure for her family and friends sure would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    DD was one of our crew, a year behind me at Heathwood. I flew into Salt Lake city the day after we realized that she was gone with a stack of posters. Walked up to the front door of the SLC airport to find her posters already plastered all over the doors. couple hours later upon arrival in Jackson Hole, same thing. The effort was monumental, but fruitless.

Some closure for her family and friends sure would be nice...
    Dang- that brings back memories for sure. Being from the upstate, I didn't know her, but remember it well.
    Carolina Counsel

Totally not on the scale of Dail, but I always wondered if my dog was indeed stolen, if the amount of press and attention I forced out there...if that is what might have gotten him killed. Wondered the same thing about Dail.

Gregory used to be the head of the State Accident Fund. He was nominated by Sanford to be on the Workers Compensation Commission but the plaintiff's lawyers wouldn't have it. Rumored to have a creepy affinity for young women.
    Some close friends of mine were with her at the U2 concert. One in particular was horndogging her that night. I was a senior at USC and they were first year at the law school. First semester law school is a kick in the balls enough. I can't imagine multiple grillings by the FBI on top of that.
    DILLIGAF

I thought they were going to nail his ass last year.

She drove my sister and I to school when we were not quite old enough to drive.....sad.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Deputies raided the home of a Midlands attorney Thursday morning as part of an investigation into a sexual assault of a minor.

Harry Gregory, 62, was arrested around 7:40 a.m. at his home on Windsor Road in Columbia.

This came after the Richland County Sheriff’s Department’s Fugitive Task Force, Special Victims Unit, Major Crimes Unit and the Columbia Police Department executed a search warrant and arrest warrant at the home.

Deputies charged Gregory with lewd acts upon a child.

Officials say the charges stem from crimes that happened from 2002 to 2004, when the victim was a child.

This story will be updated.

https://www.wistv.com/2021/03/18/col...volving-minor/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its true cut his dick off and set him in a fire ant bed naked
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Dirtbags are everywhere.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

dale was one sweet, cute, charming young lady.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I've been watching the Gacy and Corrl miniseries on ID. It's the darkest true crime stuff I've ever watched and I thought I was numb to it. Nationwide child sex trafficking ring proven to exist by law enforcement and Chicago Tribune investigating arm in arm back then. It's a shame today's "reputable" media no longer has a good relationship with law enforcement. The work they accomplished back then was monumental.

If this Gregory molested kids, good gracious, I can't even say how I really feel about that. You know the danger of speaking freely about powerful people on the web. Even if they're scum of the earth, they'll sue you into the poor house.

It was a little unnerving to hear the cops telling him to come out peacefully on the loudspeaker this morning. I walked the dog by to take a peak but kept my distance in case some shooting started.
    I spoke to him a couple of times when I was walking the dog over the last few years but he wasn’t very friendly. He has a beautiful white lab that I hope someone is taking care of, hate to think the dog got taken to the pound.