View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

And some believe everything the govt says. Who knows the real truth?
    Nobody on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    For all those who feel rough after the vaccine... your immune system is alive and well.
    Please explain, I felt very rough so I’m curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Nobody on here.
    That was my point, but this site seems to have migrated to being a bunch of Democrat Lemmings, which is unfortunate. There used to be some good open-minded discussions here.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    That was my point, but this site seems to have migrated to being a bunch of Democrat Lemmings, which is unfortunate. There used to be some good open-minded discussions here.
    the indoctrination campaign is going off like gang busters.

a person who preaches healing with the right foods, vitamins, excercise, is the one selling stupid people stupid stuff while the tards are on pharmaceuticals for every thing known to man, then more to treat the side effects of the first.

Do yourself a favor and seek intelligent life elsewhere. Its depressing seeing the whole world goose stepping to the same beat, especially "conservatives" who have willingly given up every bit of freedom and semblance of autonomy that they had.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-17-2021 at 06:00 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

699B63B2-ECC8-45F2-BDCA-D53D5AB40A8A.jpeg
    Formerly DM88

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    1-lots. it will likely be how we cure cancer. Correct, wouldn't that be awesome.
    2-bc they couldnt make any money - Incorrect
    3-2 , if you are talking covid only, none before incorrect.
    4-yes, Correct
    5-no Look at you go
    6-i dont know bc that sentence was too long but i'm pretty good at tests and you want me to say no. so...no correct but speaking of grammar lulz.
    7-you lost me at nanoparticle - incorrect
    8-I'm gonna guess a day or so - incorrect / unknown
    9-there isnt a nine. just another boorish comment. Hope that helps ya in the feels

how'd I do? i didnt google a damn thing. I answered based on what I thought was right. Missed some capitol letters and an apostrophe me thinks

You really are as big of a dick as others told me you were. I've never met you.
    That last psychological jab though, whew, good one, keep up that therapy lil fella.
    At any rate you are 50% on your test, not to shabby for a fella that likes to dish it out but has a hard time toting the same.
    i ez mos certainteed we wud bez sho nuff besses frens.
    Last edited by Strick9; 03-16-2021 at 10:30 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    the indoctrination campaign is going off like gang busters.

a person who preaches healing with the right foods, vitamins, excercise, is the one selling stupid people stupid stuff while the tards are on pharmaceuticals for every thing known to man, then more to treat the side effects of the first.

Do yourself a favor and see intelligent life elsewhere. Its depressing seeing the whole world goose stepping to the same beat, especially "conservatives" who have willing given up every bit of freedom and autonomy that they had.
    Agreed.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Nobody on here.
    well, I have to agree with Bad Habit here.
    But, I dont believe everything the gov says.

but I sure as hell dont believe the indoctrination link woodie posted.
    sorry everlast.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and strick9, your grading sucks.
    I missed two.

You realize Johns Hopkins is still continuing to dish out medicine in the face of all the mistakes doctors make, right?

I dropped Facebook because of all the dumbasses. Looks like
    The time has come for this place too.
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    So? I don’t give a rat’s ass what Trump touted. He either failed to understand the potential pitfalls from waiving the proper testing, or fell to the political pressures of needing to be out in front on this possible scam... probably both. Or... he’s been a Trojan horse all along. Beats me, and it doesn’t matter.

I’m not anti-vaccine. But I’m, also, along with my wife, fortunately not in any positions where we are forced to submit to being subjects to what amounts to human trials. We’re going to study as much (hopefully) valid information from pro and con sources, if they make a solid case. If you want to keep your head up your ass like other here (acebasinxxx is a great example), go right ahead. I really don’t care. I’ve just tried to share some info here like one or two others, but I won’t bother anymore. No problem.

Good luck to all with your trial. I truly hope it works out well for all.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

you just cant let someone else be firm in their beliefs if it differs from yours, can you?

acebasinman made a valid argument (with science) but you dont agree with him so you bash him on the way thru your journey to come up with your own answer? Its about as stupid as a black stick.

Gracious.

I can here the trumpet with a dent not the Lord's.

Q turned out to be a nerdy Hobbit. It's turned everything upside f'n down, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria

Does it make me a bad person when I smiled picturing some weird dude in his daddy's basement?

So? I don’t give a rat’s ass what Trump touted. He either failed to understand the potential pitfalls from waiving the proper testing, or fell to the political pressures of needing to be out in front on this possible scam... probably both. Or... he’s been a Trojan horse all along. Beats me, and it doesn’t matter.

I’m not anti-vaccine. But I’m, also, along with my wife, fortunately not in any positions where we are forced to submit to being subjects to what amounts to human trials. We’re going to study as much (hopefully) valid information from pro and con sources, if they make a solid case. If you want to keep your head up your ass like other here (acebasinxxx is a great example), go right ahead. I really don’t care. I’ve just tried to share some info here like one or two others, but I won’t bother anymore. No problem.

Good luck to all with your trial. I truly hope it works out well for all.
    I don’t even know where to start. Based on previous posts, I’m about 95% sure Acebasinman is a doctor who specializes in pediatric vaccinations/research. Basically, if there is an expert on this stuff on SCDucks, he is it. You are right, we do live in America where you certainly have the right to choose to get the vaccine or not. But, if you are going to come on here and bash and name call anyone who disagrees with you as lemmings or democrats, sheep, whatever while offering no substantial evidence as to why we are all wrong and you are right, people have the ability to call you out on it.

On another note, I am so confused about who Donald Trump is... Greatest President ever? Drainer of the swamp? Part of the swamp? Puppet for the swamp? Democratic operative? I’m lost...
    Formerly DM88

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Does it make me a bad person when I smiled picturing some weird dude in his daddy's basement?
    It's not a basement. It's a command center.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He was not creative the Chinese script writers gave him info.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I don’t even know where to start. Based on previous posts, I’m about 95% sure Acebasinman is a doctor who specializes in pediatric vaccinations/research. Basically, if there is an expert on this stuff on SCDucks, he is it. You are right, we do live in America where you certainly have the right to choose to get the vaccine or not. But, if you are going to come on here and bash and name call anyone who disagrees with you as lemmings or democrats, sheep, whatever while offering no substantial evidence as to why we are all wrong and you are right, people have the ability to call you out on it.

On another note, I am so confused about who Donald Trump is... Greatest President ever? Drainer of the swamp? Part of the swamp? Puppet for the swamp? Democratic operative? I’m lost...
    i wish you were my alias.