View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Got the 1st moderna shot a couple weeks ago & had a sore arm later but that was it. Doing my 2nd shot when I get home. One thing I have learned all 13 family members for it at Christmas but me, doctors think cause I’m O+ & they think it has the best resistance to Rona.

If you can still transmit the virus after getting the vaccine and someone can still get the virus how does the vaccine in theory give you more freedom to have a job or more freedom to visit an elderly loved one??
    and this is the line in every newspaper or on TV, i guess. its one big fat ugly lie. but, here you are repeating the shit from TV that you speak out against.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN CARRY THE VIRUS. Much like jozie, you need to read the article, not just the headline.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i don't see any legitimate reason why people would have a problem with government recording all their calls, emails, etc. If they don't have anything to hide, what's the problem? Sounds like excuses to me. Don't' they know there are terrorists everywhere. If we don't let them monitor everything, we may DIE!
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Got it and glad to have it. Moderna no side effects.

I don't plan to get it unless forced or more data comes out. I don't really see the need to get a vaccine after all of the vulnerable get it. If they're protected from me giving them the virus, I see no need get the shot myself.

Got both my shots. No side affects. Just like the times I've gotten a flue shot the last 20 years or so.

I dont qualify to get it yet, but i will get it when it becomes available. Im not anxious to get it, nor am i fearful. I get a flu shot every year too, so maybe im just cookoo for coco puffs.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Have you ever been a human lab rat for the govt?
    Had a family member killed by "safe medicine"
    Known someone with birth defects due to "safe medicine given to their Mother?
    Have life altering health issues due to following the govt guidelines on what is safe exposure levels?

My answer is yes to all above- hence my reluctance to trust the govt, big pharma, and scientists -- who will stand in line to kill you and your entire family to enrich themselves.
    medicine does not equal vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    medicine does not equal vaccine
    You're spilling dumbass all over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugted312 View Post
    I’m O+ & they think it has the best resistance to Rona.
    God Blood is the only way to go. Anything else is for pheasants...

Also I’ve got a feeling my work will require it due to our traveling all over. Also it sounds like many companies are gonna require it. After my 2nd shot my mask will be retired.

Wife and I both got ours in January. Pfizer, no side effects for me, the second shot hit her pretty hard for a day. I do think there's some truth to the blood type theory.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    and this is the line in every newspaper or on TV, i guess. its one big fat ugly lie. but, here you are repeating the shit from TV that you speak out against.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN CARRY THE VIRUS. Much like jozie, you need to read the article, not just the headline.
    Ill be honest did not read any article on this thread. I honestly just wanted to see you response and get a little heated ahaha.
    I could careless what you pick to do vaccine or no vaccine I am not against vaccines but I have always been told to use caution and make sure you have ample evidence when using treatments on patients. Right now I can not make a educated choice as I do no trust the research done by the companies themselves as any company that stands to make that amount of money could always have data or statistics trend anyway they want. To me its kinda like coke sponsoring a study about coke not causing diabetes. I understand these types of virus have been around as well as different types of vaccines. Relatively speaking this type of vaccine when compared to others is relatively new. What wasnt really understood until around early 2000s and not really picked up until what 10 years later?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Got the J&J one shot a couple of days ago. The next day I had a headache and flu symptoms without any coughing or sneezing. Woke up feeling normal today
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Pfizer here. Other than feeling like I was hit with a 9 iron for a day I was fine.

Hadn't yet, but will as soon as I can get an appointment.

I got the Moderna vaccine.

2nd round gave me mild flu symptoms for 1.5 days.

Arm felt like it was punched by Tyson for 3 days.

I had the tdap and flu vaccine about two months prior to Moderna with no side effects.
    Last edited by BrandonWagner; 03-11-2021 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    My wife got her second dose about 6 weeks ago. I haven't had it, but I plan too. I have animals in different countries I plan on killing, and the writing is on the wall that if you aren't vaccinated you probably won't be able to fly internationally.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Yaay for vaccinations!
    Abide by what ye are told, and we promise to grant your wish to be FREE TO DO WHATEVER you please.

**except vaca in Canada**
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-11-2021 at 08:59 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I took my first pfizer shot today and had some chest tightness after 5 mins for a period of a minute or two.then I developed a mild sore back,tiredness,sore eyes,and a headache that feels like a hangover after 4 hours.im ready to go back to normal,i hate wearing a dang mask but i took the vaccine for my parents sake.
    Last edited by Coot_Commander; 03-11-2021 at 09:16 PM.