View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The same folks that called Covid a nothing burger need something to hang on too. So it's the DNA altering vaccine.
    Here’s my thing. If you don’t want to get the vaccine as a personal choice, by all means go right ahead. This is America where I believe we have the freedom of that personal choice.

But, to try and justify your position by saying that there is a consensus of trustworthy, science-based, factual information from which you are basing your decision is folly. Then on top of that, to call all the people who provide such information which refutes their crappy sources stupid sheep is the definition of irony.

At BT, this wasn’t directed at you. Just the people who literally think it will alter your DNA like the hulk or Spider-Man or some nonsense...
    Last edited by dubs; 03-22-2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Formerly DM88

my alias strikes again.

I agree. If you dont want it, fine by me. Just stop finding something on the internet to defend your position when you dont need defending.

Or just say "i'm scared of needles and doctors".
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Had a doctor's office call and want to know if I've been vaccinated and what date was my second shot. The are purging their appointment list.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Default Have you gotten the vax poll

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Here’s my thing. If you don’t want to get the vaccine as a personal choice, by all means go right ahead. This is America where I believe we have the freedom of that personal choice.

But, to try and justify your position by saying that there is a consensus of trustworthy, science-based, factual information from which you are basing your decision is folly. Then on top of that, to call all the people who provide such information which refutes their crappy sources stumped sheep is the definition of irony.

At BT, this wasn’t directed at you. Just the people who literally think it will alter your DNA like the hulk or Spider-Man or some nonsense...
    I needed the sarcasm font. I will alter my DNA when my number comes up. My daughter has worked with over 200 Covid cases now. She has seen young healthy people die and saw my dad asymptomatic with Covid and lung cancer.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 03-22-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    do you know anything about antibodies vs immunity? we've been over this....
    So now you are saying that everyone who had the measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc, did not develop natural immunities to those diseases and now years later need to go get the vaccines? If so, why aren’t our doctors telling us this?

Askin’ for a curious friend...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

tell your friend I am asking specifically about COVID as it pertains to your analogy from past vaccines.

Or, if its easier, we could cut you out of the loop and just have me talk straight to him?

I got shot #1 today at 2:30. I was called yesterday afternoon that a shot was available and I went today. 3 hours later I feel fine. Almost 3 hours.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Got the J and J shot the other day. Whipped my butt for 24 hrs, then felt like normal again. Glad I did it.

Shot #2 today. Bought my Missouri turkey tags too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post

But, to try and justify your position by saying that there is a consensus of trustworthy, science-based, factual information from which you are basing your decision is folly. Then on top of that, to call all the people who provide such information which refutes their crappy sources stupid sheep is the definition of irony.

If only it were that simple. Unfortunately, as we've seen, the irrational fear of the masses can and has negatively affected the lives of everyone. If people conceding to the vaccine had no effect on the dissenting personally, then it would be crickets. That's not the case.

There are people that feel strongly that they need the vaccine to be safe and they should get it. Then there are people that begrudgingly consent just because they don't like confrontation or want the government and big business to be kind enough to grant them their god given rights. And when enough people cow tow, then the rest are swept along for the ride.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

my alias strikes again.

I agree. If you dont want it, fine by me. Just stop finding something on the internet to defend your position when you dont need defending.

Or just say "i'm scared of needles and doctors".
    Or just say My body My choice, works for abortions.........

I'm pro choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Or just say My body My choice, works for abortions.........
    Damn, I'm gonna use that one

No negative results from shot 1 or 2. Pfizer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got numbers 1&2 Phizer with no issues.

Statistically, he Only folks not getting vaccinated are the uneducated conspiracy theory believing morons.
    Windows Down!

U got that right!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

tell your friend I am asking specifically about COVID as it pertains to your analogy from past vaccines.

Or, if its easier, we could cut you out of the loop and just have me talk straight to him?
    Sorry, doc, but she thinks less of your hypocritical bull than I do and doesn’t want to converse with you.

Besides, what I said about the old vaccines has nothing to do with the trials we’re dealing with now.
    Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Got numbers 1&2 Phizer with no issues.

Statistically, he Only folks not getting vaccinated are the uneducated conspiracy theory believing morons.
    Apparently there are a lot of doctors and nurses around the country, and the world, who think you’re the moron for having acquiesced to this trial without bothering to learn all the facts.

I haven’t decided either way yet as the info is still in some limbo, with new disclosures apparently coming out every week. We’ll have to see what happens as variants come along.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Sorry, doc, but she thinks less of your hypocritical bull than I do and doesn’t want to converse with you.

Besides, what I said about the old vaccines has nothing to do with the trials we’re dealing with now.

Apparently there are a lot of doctors and nurses around the country, and the world, who think you’re the moron for having acquiesced to this trial without bothering to learn all the facts.

I haven’t decided either way yet as the info is still in some limbo, with new disclosures apparently coming out every week. We’ll have to see what happens as variants come along.
    What kind of Doctor are you? I haven’t had any medical professionals express any concern. Please tell me more doc!
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    What kind of Doctor are you? I haven’t had any medical professionals express any concern. Please tell me more doc!
    You’re so fucking smart so go do your own research. People here get offended when I post any info that is contrary to their opinions or decisions and can’t handle questions.

In the meantime, answer this... If the Wuhan-19 virus doesn’t affect kids, at least from what I’ve read, why are Johnson & Johnson and Moderna starting trials on kids as young as under 1-2 years old? We don’t even know the full effect, short or long term on adults. Common sense would seem to say there’s something else going on here... or is that too ‘conspiratorial’ for you to wrap your head around?
    ~ George Washington