View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

When every doctor I respect has both had the shot AND advises taking the shot, it means something to me. These are people who know more about the topic than Internet Rangers.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Had my 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine on 3/29 (no issues with #1) everything good until about 12 hrs later. Had the Flu 5 or 6 years ago, and after the 12 hrs. Symptoms just like the flu, fever/night sweats, joint aches and pain, and a few odd things-Pinky finger on shot hand was swollen and painful like I had jammed or broken it, head almost felt like vertigo, after a couple days all is normal. Arm is Black and blue bruised from shot-I will say since being diagnosed with Leukemia a few years back heavy bruising is normal for me and vertigo feeling is not unusual. The Leukemia is also one of the reasons I decided to get the vaccine, my red and white blood cell count is always varying and not sure I would survive if I got COVID. No one knows the future or what’s going to happen, except we have to believe! This Sunday has the greatest possibilities for all of us-Eternal life and it’s there if you are willing to accept it. God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Anybody who is against a covid vaccine, did you receive vaccines as a kid?

Are you up to date on tetanus shots? Hep B?

If you jam a rusty nail through your foot tomorrow turkey hunting, Would you get a tetanus booster to make sure?

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post
    Anybody who is against a covid vaccine, did you receive vaccines as a kid?

Are you up to date on tetanus shots? Hep B?

If you jam a rusty nail through your foot tomorrow turkey hunting, Would you get a tetanus booster to make sure?
    Everytime one of you post this meme and then spout off, you show your ignorance. It is 'apples and oranges' to make this comparison between long-term tested vaccines, and 'short-term, gene therapy trials on humans', done in order to short-circuit the timelines. I don't give a damn if Trump helped push it or not. It's still a trial, and the FDC and US Government admit that... as do many insurance companies. Until recently, none would pay off if you died or were hospitalized because of the trial. I understand at least some are now, but there may be more, I don't know.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I got it earlier today, the one dose vaccine. My wife (pharmacist) got the vaccine months ago, she gave it to me at her pharmacy. She knows a lot more about medicine than I will ever know, or care to know. That was good enough for me to get it .... and I have animals to kill across borders in the next few years.

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I know a bunch of people that have gotten the vaccine. I ain't mad at em. Hell I only made fun of one of them and that was more because he put mud flaps on his truck than anything else.....
    Tha Phuck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

2nd moderna yesterday. I overdid it working afterwards and had chills last night.

If you and your wife are not done having children, I would read up on the vaccine before you let her get vaccinated. Been some studies showing it could affect fertility.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    If you and your wife are not done having children, I would read up on the vaccine before you let her get vaccinated. Been some studies showing it could affect fertility.
    Three of the leading professional organizations focused on pregnancy and fertility — the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine — all recommend that pregnant people get vaccinated, as well as those considering pregnancy.

whatever you decide, keep wearing that mask afterwards. ADE makes a second exposure to some viruses post vaccination much more severe. Time will tell whether that's the case for SARS-CoV-2
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Three of the leading professional organizations focused on pregnancy and fertility — the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine — all recommend that pregnant people get vaccinated, as well as those considering pregnancy.
    That may be true and they may be correct. However, I've had medical professionals tell me to be a least cautious on it. No one knows for sure right now, it's only been out a year or so. How can anyone really say if it affects fertility with any certainty?

I've heard that getting the vax may possibly cause a third leg to grow out of your left ear hole after two years. It hasn't been two years yet, so be careful and do your own research.

not sure which vax was responsible, but its real. Third leg didn't grow out me ear hole, however.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe not an earhole third leg, but perhaps a couple "better days are coming."7F05FBE4-776B-48F9-8EA1-09D8FB0CB9BD.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

"natural causes"
    -Samuel Adams

Got 1st pfizer 3/29. Currently sitting at home in quarantine, day 6 from the Wu flu. Postponed my second vax for a work trip last week and likely got it in high traffic areas in charlotte. Day 1-2 sucked, 3-4 were comparable to each other and about the same as day 5. Day 6 (today) woke up feeling shitty but feeling better at the moment than I have in a week.
    Extreme fatigue, fever, bad aching and discomfort, sinus congestion. No respiratory issues aside from sinus stuff. When I first noticed possible symptoms I thought it was sinus/allergy until the fatigue hit me and I couldn’t make myself stay awake or hardly get out of bed.
    Highlight: no weekend full of wedding activities mixed in with an unrelated co-ed baby shower crammed in between. There is a god.
    Work gave me two weeks off and I took 2 days then picked back up working from home. I am reserving the other days (had to request) to take a day or two if needed if I feel like shit once I get second vax. Only reason I am taking vax is for travel purposes otherwise I wouldn’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing with me, Island.

I got the first Moderna 4/27. I didn't want to get it but it's the only way my 84 year old father-in-law will allow us to visit him and it's been awhile.

On Monday I had a headache and Tuesday was running a 103 degree fever and had all the other symptoms. Went and got two tests (rapid and the other one). I have the covid. Each day is better but I sound like my wife's 14 year old dachshund when I breathe. Feels like a bad cold.

No idea where I picked it up and my wife didn't.
    Last edited by Geetch; 04-30-2021 at 03:23 PM.