View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I know two relatively young guys age fortyish that have been on oxygen now for two months. Crazy as hell not to get the shot in my opinion.
    one of my coworkers go the flu and died in 2015. How hard do you think it would be to convince the public that there was a world wide pandemic if they took every single case of the flu, and every death that was related or not, but the flu was present, and put it in a 24/7 news cycle? Aaaaannnd kept a running count of the total number of deaths vs breaking them up into "seasons"? Aaaannnd gave no treatment protocol when people tested positive, just sent them home to quarantine until they had to be admitted and it was so progressed that it was touch and go whether they could be saved? Aaaannnddd went on campaigns to hide proven effective early treatments?

Doesn't matter if the vaccine helps avoid it or not, I won't participate in the orchestrated shenanigans. I'll take my chances.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-11-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams