View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sheeple
    tracking app
    dont see a need to

you people sure are scared of stuff
    Not scared or being sheepe. The DHEC training I had to go through to give vaccines (that I am not doing) (got CEUs for doing the training) mentioned getting cards after the vaccine as well as downloading the app so they can report any adverse reactions and follow any symptoms that may come up or positive test....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I know two people, living in different states, that got the J&J vaccine yesterday and both of them called in sick today because the side effects are kicking their ass. One of them is a 20 year Army veteran in great shape. I'm in no hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sheeple
    you people sure are scared of stuff
    scared enough to willing shut down a country/the world for the flu? Scared to walk outside without double masks? Scared to go maskless to avoid a confrontation a Karen? yea, WE'RE the ones scared of stuff.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-11-2021 at 11:19 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Let yall know tomorrow. Headed over to get the first dose. Nice knowing yall.

We have 91 year old relative living with us. ( he had one dose of Moderna - no problems. Gets the second on 3/20). SHMBO controls things that I need. I'm getting vaccinated to protect all of us.

My woman is a NP , she got two doses of Pfizer with no ill sideffects.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I have no qualms getting it and hope to do so soon.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I fully anticipate it.

Matter of fact, I am trying to figure out how to create a market opportunity for it.
    HIPPA can’t pick and choose, so that’s a non-starter.

Got both doses. No ragrets. 2nd shot gave me a headache for 12hrs, but whatever. I’ve had hangovers far worse. I’m flat sick of seeing the elderly not being allowed to see their families and our kids living a screwed up youth due to this virus. I don’t see us getting back to 13 months ago without vaccinations. This issue is compounded living/working in a densely populated environment. If I lived in the sticks and saw 4 people daily I would likely be singing a different tune.

Pfizer, both doses. No side effects.

Got the first shot of Moderna last week with no side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By far the worst part of getting the vaccine was feeling the microchip go into my arm muscle.

First shot of Moderna 6 days ago. Woke up with the chills and fatigued, but it wore off by noon. My wife had zero side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    By far the worst part of getting the vaccine was feeling the microchip go into my arm muscle.
    you mean they can do that through the shot? they lied to me then and said only way i could get mine was anally. Those sick bastards
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    HIPPA can’t pick and choose, so that’s a non-starter.
    Pffthhhhhhhhhh.

Hippa/Schmippa. In the interest of the public good, and public health how many civil liberties have been violated in the last 13 months?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

God gave me a pretty good immune system, I'll trust in that.
    Y'all can be the guinea pigs.

- Here's to hoping all your peckers don't fall off (for some unknown reason) a few years down the road.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Dr asked me yesterday if I wanted it- no.
    Dr said Is that no never or just not yet- I said I never want it but might have to get it for other reasons.
    Dr said he only got it because he didn't have a choice, and would not get it if it wasn't required.

Seems to be a fairly common decision- only if I have to.

I didn't have to get it, really didn't want to get it, but I want my employees to get it, so I got it. I can't make them get it, but I wasn't going to ask them to do something that I wasn't willing to do.

I know two relatively young guys age fortyish that have been on oxygen now for two months. Crazy as hell not to get the shot in my opinion.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Yes-Pfizer-Beside the tracker and microphone I had joint and muscle pain.

Pfizer. No issues or side effects with either shot.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I know two relatively young guys age fortyish that have been on oxygen now for two months. Crazy as hell not to get the shot in my opinion.
    Have you ever been a human lab rat for the govt?
    Had a family member killed by "safe medicine"
    Known someone with birth defects due to "safe medicine given to their Mother?
    Have life altering health issues due to following the govt guidelines on what is safe exposure levels?

My answer is yes to all above- hence my reluctance to trust the govt, big pharma, and scientists -- who will stand in line to kill you and your entire family to enrich themselves.