View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Default Have you gotten the vax poll

Have you gotten the covid vaccine shot (s) yet? Which one? Did you have any ill effects?

No, but my wife got her's due to being a RN. She didn't have any side effects with either dose. She received Moderna
    Last edited by ReelHard; 03-11-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Don’t see a need to

No, and won't, but they're lining up. My wife was one of 2 (that she knew of) at her school yesterday that chose not to get it. They were lined up out of the building, like good little sheep.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I don't see a need to, but if I did decide to get one (for travel, etc), it would probably be the J&J one.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Yes. Moderna. No side effects.

Yes. JnJ. Felt like I had the flu with a headache for a day and a half.
    Last edited by wob; 03-11-2021 at 10:36 AM.

My wife got her second dose about 6 weeks ago. I haven't had it, but I plan too. I have animals in different countries I plan on killing, and the writing is on the wall that if you aren't vaccinated you probably won't be able to fly internationally.

I had the first dose of Pfizer on March 11th. No issues, about half of the people I know had some mild reactions after the 2nd shot. I wanted to get it before they make it mandatory for DOD. I have deer to kill a long ways from the coast.

There is enough data out of Israel to give me a lot of faith in the Pfizer vaccine.

Those that get it don't forget your cards and to download the apps so they can track your symptoms over the next 2 years.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

sheeple
    tracking app
    dont see a need to
    edited to add: side effects

you people sure are scared of stuff
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 03-11-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Getting J&J soon.

I got the Johnson and Johnson one yesterday morning, it jumped on me about 630 yesterday evening and has kicked my ass as bad as my worst day of the virus itself, 102 degree fever and feels like I got run over by a dump truck. Don’t do it.

I've got the documents to let me get it. Had them for a week but I havent thought to look at booking an appointment yet.

I'm not worried about getting the vaccine. I am more worried about somebody thinking we'll need "papers" to travel intrastate or conduct business in our communities or from one community to another.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I had it because I am a first responder. Had chills the following night after both shots. Nothing major.

Yes
    Pfizer
    No side effects at all with either dose.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I've got the documents to let me get it. Had them for a week but I havent thought to look at booking an appointment yet.

I'm not worried about getting the vaccine. I am more worried about somebody thinking we'll need "papers" to travel intrastate or conduct business in our communities or from one community to another.

I would not be surprised and actually look for “vaccination passports” to be a thing of the future for airline travel internationally.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 03-11-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Maybe you should amend the pole to have the option of "yes." "no, with no intentions" and "No, but plan too.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I would not be surprised and actually look for “vaccination passports” to be a thing of the future for airline travel internationally.
    I fully anticipate it.

Matter of fact, I am trying to figure out how to create a market opportunity for it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sheeple
    tracking app
    dont see a need to

you people sure are scared of stuff
    That goes both ways though. Wanting an extra 94.5% of vaccine protection against a 99.5% survivable virus....